Fuuto x Reader: The Fangirl

Your Friend Mei gave you tickets to go to Fuuto's concert...

The concert was amazing but you decided to go home and go Netflix and Chill...You called your mom to pick you up.

You:Hey Mom, could you pick me-

You dropped your phone and turn around seeing Fuuto Asahina in front of you..

Fuuto:You dare to leave my concert...
You:F-fuuto?

Fuuto pins you to the wall and kisses you, he licks your lip asking for an entrance but you didn't.

Fuuto grabs your butt and you gasp he shoots his tongue in exploring every inch of your mouth..You start kissing back and he happily lets you go...

Fuuto:I love you...I always did, and I always will...

He gives you another kiss and pecks your lip..

You:W-why are you doing this?
Fuuto:Y-you don't want to?
You:No-No I want to but-

You were cut off by a kiss...You kiss back as he turns you around going backstage and go to his room...

He blindfolds you with a black lacy blindfold. And kisses you he slowly unbuttons your shirt and kisses your belly button... You make a small little moan...

Fuuto starts grinding into you as you start to make a move...
You slowly hug him and press your breasts into him..

He felt what you were trying to do and unhooks your bra he starts to massage your right breast and you let out a moan. He leaves a trail of kisses and kisses your nipple he then sucks on it as he massages your left breast.You move your head to the left.

He starts to unbutton your tiny shorts and grips on your large ass and throws you on the bed...He touches the sides of your thighs as you let out a moan.

Fuuto:Darling you're wet! Do you want more of me?
You:Y-y-
Fuuto:Say it...
You:Y-yes...

He then takes your panties and throws them on the floor. Then you unbutton his shirt and pull his pants down. You saw the imprint of his member and blush.

Fuuto:Do you like what you see?
You: ...

Fuuto puts his boxers down and jumps on the bed.

Fuuto fingers your thighs and licks his fingers..

Fuuto:You taste sweet...Now its time for you to taste my sweetness...

He then signals you to come over. You knew exactly what he meant and grabbed his member and pulled, you lick the top of it. And he lets out a moan... You kept pumping when a dirty thought went up to your mind...You put your breasts on the side of his member and start moving up and down...

You then placed his member in you mouth and sucked on it...

He then was shocked at the amount of pleasure he felt...he moaned loudly and said...

Fuuto:I-i Lo..Ughhh...Love You...Ughh..

You were shocked by this and stopped what you were doing...

Fuuto:Its okay...Now I'll give you what you need...

He puts a condom on...and turns you around he strokes your thighs and places his face near you and starts licking it making his way up..

You:O-oh God...F-Fuut...FUUTO..

He places his tongue inside your vagina and thrusts back and forth. You moan loudly as you push his head to your vagina knotting his fingers around his hair.

He takes his tongue out and widens your legs..

He puts your legs on his shoulders.

Fuuto:Im going to go in now...
You:Please...put...it...in...
Fuuto:Okay...

Fuuto thrusts into you like a mad man...
After each thrust you moaned begging for more...

Fuuto:Im gonna cum...
You:M-me too...

The both of you were near climax and Fuuto ended it with a final thrust in your sweet spot...

You:Hey Fuuto, what about the concert?

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phew finally Im done...