Late Night Pt.2

He has been licking you for a little while now.
"Kitten, stay quiet we don't want to get caught you know, that would be bad".
"Yes master, I understand".
He stopped and started to take off his boxer's you saw his member bulging out. It popped out and he un-tied your hands.
"Kitten, may you work you magic please?" With him now laying down and his member up.
"What am I to do master?"

"Well, you could use your hand for a bit"

"Ok master" you got on his leg's and put your hand on his member and started to stroke it slowly.
He moaned in pleaser
"F-faster kitten"
You started jerking faster and faster with him moaning and groaning.
You started getting wet once hearing him.
"Master can u ride you please?"
"Yes but we don't have any protection (y/n), unless.."
"Don't worry I have some master" you go over and grab a condom and go over and slid it on him slowly with your hand.
Him whimpering as you doing it.
You start to get on top of him and slide off the rest of your panties "you may board kitten".
You go on him and start to bounce slowly and then faster almost teasing him then you stopped and went slower and then fast now teasing him.

"(Y/n), master doesn't like that" he chuckled but gave you a sexy face. You didn't listen and kept doing so, he got very irritated and flipped you over, he is very dominant over you. " Master wasn't pleased, now it's my turn" you loved when he was commanding like that. He started to grind you faster and faster making you both moan and shaking the bed squeeking and moaning filled the room "(y/n) I-I'm about to aah ah Aish"

he started saying your name and getting louder you two were climaxing getting louder he looked at you and kissed you a lot. He noticed how loud you were getting and he put his hand in your mouth trying to silence you.
You could feel his hand shivering from the pleaser. You two were at climax.

(A/N) Leave suggestions down below aand yeah expect another chapter soon!! Maybe.