2

Ashlee

They start yanking me out of my room and I giggle. Yes, I was used to this. I do shit like this a lot.

"Stop laughing!" She shouts, making me giggle even more.

"Make me, bitch!" I shouted, laughing.

She growled under her breathe and took me into a different room. "Mr. Radke, this is your first student to try out the new method. Ashlee Scaris, this is your new headmaster. Mr. Radke."

She walked out and I looked at him, confused. "Who the fuck are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

He smirked and shook his head. "Naughty girls deserve spankings." That's when my eyes widened. Spankings?! Fucking serious?!

"Excuse me?! I'm not your fucking sex toy, babydoll. Go spank your hookups, kay? Kay!" I go to walk out of his office but he grabs me by the hips and bends me over the desk.

I try to get up but he holds me down, smirking. "Having fun babydoll." He mocked me and god did I want to slap him.

"If I were you, I'd watch it. You don't know who you're messing with." I growled.

He chuckled. "I'd say the same for you." He rolled his eyes and pulled my skirt and Underwear down before lifting his hand high in the air.

Slap!

"Count!"

"1!"

Slap!

"2!"

Slap!

"3!"

...

Slap!

"50!"

I got up and smirked, leaning close to him.

"Spank me again some time." He groans and slams the door behind me, pissed off.

No new guy is going to make me behave.

Hey guyyyyssssssss.  Im stuck going to school now ;( so fuckkk. Anywayyys. Byee byeee