10

Zayn
"Okay, you can go now." The detective sighed to me, standing up.

"Thank you for your cooperation, and remember, in about a month you're required to come testify in court."

In the last few hours, I'd been given a full physical, and asked hundreds of questions.

I didn't know where Liam or Harry was, and nobody would tell me.

Not that I'd asked.

I only spoke when they spoke directly to me.

"Do you want one of our deputies to drive you home, lad?" He asked, a sympathetic expression on his face.

I nodded, licking my lips and standing up.

"Get the new guy to drive him home." The detective said to the officer who stood by the door.

"Come with me." The officer said, leading me out of the room.

I followed him out to one of the deputy cars, getting in the passenger side after he opened the door for me.

Minutes later, another officer came jogging out and got in the car.

"Hi, where am I taking you again?" He breathed after he got in.

"I really don't know." I said, close to tears, even though I'd cried so many.

Niall was probably back at Liam's, so I guess I was going to have the officer take me there.

But what if Liam was released?

Where would I be then? What would he do to me?

Or to Harry?

It took three officers to get Harry down and cuffed, then they roughly took him away.

He'd been yelling and swearing, fighting against them.

Hell, I didn't know if I'd ever see Harry again.

I also didn't know if I wanted to.

He knew now that I had been lying to him the whole time.

He practically knew everything now, and I doubted that he still wanted to be with me.

Why would he?

I was nothing but a skinny liar, covered in bruises and cuts.

Liam was right, I didn't deserve love.

Especially not Harry's love.

"You don't know where you live?" The officer asked, looking at me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I guess I do." I mumbled, telling him the address.

"Okay." He said, starting the car.

Neither of us spoke as he drove me home, and I barely mumbled a thank you as I got out of the car.

Niall stood waiting at the front door, instantly letting me inside.

He locked the door behind us, sighing quietly.

"Um, can we talk?" He asked.

I honestly just wanted to go to sleep.

"Sure." I made myself say.

"Nobody would tell me what's going on. The police just took you, Liam, and that other guy, then they left!" He said.

"Harry was.....hitting Liam because he found out about...who Liam really is." I said.