Chapter 9

Natalie's POV:

        As I finally regained concision from what just happened, I quickly hopped down and left out of the restroom grabbing my things and looking for him. I did not find him, he must have left I started growing furious, as I thought about how he just left me. I left out of Applebee's and went to my car; getting inside and driving off to his house fastly. I parked the car in the driveway, got out, locked my car, and walked up to the door and started knocking hard and fast. He came to the door breathing fast, and his chest heaving up and down. He didn't have a shirt on, but some gray joggers. I tried to push past him to come inside, but he said "This is not a good timing Natalie I told you what it was before I left." I started looking dumbfounded.

      I said "Please don't tell me you have another chick up in here Michael," he replied with "Why the fuc'k ya' worri'ed fa' ma'?" I shoved past him walking inside, searching his bedroom, until I saw his phone playing Porn, I turned to face him and he bussed out laughing. My face immediately got red like an tomato.

Michael's POV:

      As I was laughing uncontrollably at her facial expression she looked like she wanted to hit me. I got ha' ass, but I did mean some of the shit I said but I ain't gone tell ha' da't. I lyed back on the bed laughing, and I calmed down, she just started charging towards me jumping on top of me.

      Throwing playful punches, I grabbed her and flipped us over to where I was on top and I just looked at her for a brief moment, and we shared a kiss of ecstasy that I never felt with a girl before. It was so strong ta' a nigg'ha I had to pull back and climb off top of her. I hate to say it but I'm feeling her
My phone started ringing, I stepped out the room and talked to Pedro.

      He was giving me info on the two bitches that raided my shit, ugly ass hoes. As I finished up the call with him, I hung up the phone, and went back inside of the room with her and sat at the bottom of the bed in silence. She crawled down to the bottom of the bed with me, and we just stared at each other in silence. Until we heard a huge crash through my side window, I looked to my left and saw half of my crew with hers mixed together, with guns pointed towards our direction.

     I said "Ain't this bout'a bit'ch, y'all been plotting agains't us this whole time'." They just laughed and smirked saying, "Wassup with it yungin and lil yungin see the thing is, is that y'all thought y'all was gone work together knowing we enemies, deep enemies, let's not forget that all our shit gone, so we both teamed up cause we want to see blood, y'all blood." I just looked up at them and smirked. I'on never scared, of ne'll nigg'ha. Yungin wasn't raised a fool out her'e in this streets. They started grabbing me and Natalie throwing us on the floor, stripping her out of her clothes, molesting her in my face. A nigga couldn't do shit but look down ashamed of what I saw took place from me and her fucking puss'y ass crew'.

Natalie's POV:

     As they pushed me to the floor, stripped me, and molested me, I was sickened to the stomach. This didn't feel good at all, it hurts. I laid there begging them to stop, stop, please stop. Till it didn't help I laid there going in out of conscious. I felt my body being picked up nakedly, and being thrown into a trunk tied up, with the ropes scarring my ankles and wrists. I silently prayed to God even though my decisions weren't right with these gang choice, but I just hoped that he heard my prayers and save me and Michael from this. Yes, I said Michael too.

      I have made a lot of bad decisions, but this right here is too much to bare. I laid there falling into a black space, where I blanked out.