==>BE THE MYSTERIOUS LLAMA GIRL

You decide to go downstairs and check the mailbox. But suddenly, you are busy being THE MYSTERIOUS LLAMA GIRL.

==> BE THE MYSTERIOUS LLAMA GIRL

ENTER NAME.

Your name is Avarice Constantinople. And you just ADORE LLAMAS. You can't get ENOUGH of them. SERIOUSLY. 

Your trollTag/chumHandle is mechanicalLlama. And you type with A reAlly huge obsession with  All these A's!!!! 

You weild the scytheKind strifeSpecibus, which, in your opinion, beifits an ARISTOCRAT like you.

How you were able to ge your HANDS on Trollian and INTERRUPTING other people's conversations will be revealed LATER. 

You and YOUR TWIN BROTHER had been the ones who SINGLE-HANDEDLY PERSUADED your friends to play the game SBURB. But only YOU AND YOUR BROTHER are the ones aware of the DESTRUCTION the GAME will cause. You wonder how long you will keep this a SECRET before they realize whats COMING.

But you can't play the game JUST YET. The copies you sent out to your OTHER FRIENDS are still gonna be placed in their MAILBOXES. And it can be possible that YUMI'S copy of the game is STOLEN by her PESKY BRAT of a BROTHER. 

And it it's worth mentioning, you and YOUR TWIN are actually DEAD. But how you two were able to keep your ROBOTIC bodies is a MYSTERY.

Looking back THAT TRAGEDY is not what you want to REMEMBER right now. You got A GAME to play. 

Oh look, your brother is messaging you.

==>Avarice: Answer