Prologue

There was once a time that 7 monters ruled Fiore. These monsters would stop at nothing to get their own way. They where destructive and killed anyone who defied them. All the clans feared the monsters. The only one's who would stop them was dragon slayer clan. The clan concisted of 7 types of dragon magic. Those who weilded Fire Dragon magic would burn anyone or anything that got in their way. Anyone able to learn Sky Dragon magic where learned in healing magic and could aid the wounded, and their physical attacks where just as strong. Anyone that trained in Lightning Dragon magic would strike anything in their way and never turn back from a fight. Those that mastered the arts of Light Dragon magic could blind and paralyse their enemies making them unable to move, and then deliver the final blow. Anyone stong enough to understand Shadow Dragon magic would attack from the darkness of the shadows, their eneimes unable to predict their next stike. Those with the will to train in Iron Dragon magic had skin as hard as metal, nothing could pierce it, and their attacks where strong. Finally, those that possesed the power to learn Poison Dragon magic would be deadly. Their poison could kill a non-magic wielder in seconds, and it would only take a day if the victim had magic. The 7 clans came together to attempt to kill the monsters. The monsters where too strong to kill. They thought all hope was lost. But the 7 leaders of the clan, each trained in one of the 7 dragon magic, used a spell to capture the monsters in a special jail that would not open without the use of dragon slayer magic. The spell was so powerful that all the leaders perished. That was the first War of the Monsters. It was after the war ended that the dragon slayers began to fight amounst themselves. Each different magic user was blaiming another for the death of their leaders. The other magic clans thought that this was the begining of another war between the dragon slayers themselves. In the end the dragon slayers split from being a single clan and became 7 seperate clans, seperated by their magic. Before they split the slayers came to an agreement that they would all take responcibility for one of the 7 monsters.

The Fire Dragon slayers moved to the core of the earth, the hotest place on earth. They built a kingdom around the core, the flames giving them strength and power. Igneel Dragneel took charge of the fire clan in place of the old fire weilder, his father. He took on the responcibility of being leader while having to raise his son, Natsu Dragneel.

The Sky Dragon slayers took to the skies. Using their magic they where able to fly for a short period of time. They used the soft white clouds as their base. Just like the flames gave the Fire Dragon slayers strength the air made the Sky Dragon slayers stronger. Grandeeny Marvel took over from her mother. It would be a challange for her to take on this role while she was pregnant, and her husband was killed in the war, but she would push her way through it.

The Lightning Dragon slayers also took to the clouds above, but they lived inside the dark storm clouds to get their strength from the lightning inside of them. Igor had taken charge of the Lightning Dragon slayer clan, while already training his son Laxus to take over from him one day.

The Light Dragon slayers stayed where ever there was good. Light Dragon slayer magic could also be refered to a 'Holy'. The Light Dragon slayers created a small viliage where they lived in peace together. Weisslogia Eucliffe had taken over in place of his father. He took pride in his position and raised his son Sting to feel the same way.

The Shadow Dragon slayers, as their name would suggest, kept to the shadows. They kept their location a secret, all anyone knows is that they lurk in the shadows, ready to pounce on any enemy that crosses their path. Skiadrum Cheney took charge of the shadow dragon clan from his father. His son Rogue, who was next in line, was already preparing himself to become strong enough to take over in the future.

The Iron Dragon slayers constructed their own metal city, though it was hard for the to refrain from eating the building materials. The constructed it from scratch and built it all with no help exept from each other. Metalicana Redfox took over the job as leader from his father, while dealing with his own son Gajeel, who had a tendensy to cause trouble for the rest of the clan.