Chapter 6

Bruce just stayed quiet and parked the car. "Bruce?" Dick was getting very scared now. He looked over and saw tears going down Bruce's face as Bruce got out of the car and walked toward the trunk.

Tears were now forming in Dick's eyes as he watched Bruce pull out two suitcases and a big bag. 'He doesn't want me anymore. What did I do? Why doesn't he want me anymore?'

Bruce walked into the building. Dick thought about getting out and running, but his whole world was crashing down around him. Bruce didn't want him anymore so where was he supposed to go? After a few more minutes he saw Bruce walk back out with two other people following him.

There was a woman with sandy, blonde hair and a thin body that looked like it had been in the sun to long, and a taller man with black hair and very black skin.

The three walked toward the car, stopped and shook hands when they reached the front of the car, and then the two workers walked toward Dick's door as Bruce walked to the driver's door.

The woman opened the door and knelt down in front of Dick. "You must be Richard," she said with a smile. "My name is Charlene and this," she then pointed to the man, "is Mark. You're going to come live with us for a while until we can find you a nice home, ok?"

Dick backed away from them, but not before Mark grabbed his wrist and started to pull him out of the car. "No! Bruce!" he yelled as he looked over to Bruce, trying to break free of the man's grip, tears now streaming down his face. "Bruce, please! I'm sorry, Bruce! Please, I'm sorry!" he yelled over and over as Mark and Charlene pulled him from the car and dragged him to the building. "Bruce, please! I don't want to go! Bruce! BRUCE!"

Tears were falling freely from Bruce's face as he watched them drag his son... no, not anymore... as they drug Dick away. He put the car in reverse and started pulling away.

"Bru..." Bruce looked in the rearview mirror and saw that they finally got Dick into the building.

"I'm so sorry, Dick," he said as the tears continued to fall down his face. He pulled back onto the road and headed back to the manor, leaving Dick, and his life, behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it's done. I know it's a little short, but there will be more in two more sequels. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about this story.

Thanks for reading and I will see you in How Could I?