Cuffed - Tyler

A/N:
Okay first things first, I have to warn you guys before proceeding to scroll down. This oneshot is pretty self explanatory if you read the description in the front. Very smutty and no plot whatsoever so hehe read at your own risk. Imma gonna go and blush in a corner now. Byeeeee!
_______________________________________

My eyes began to water as they have been straining to look at the same line for the last five minutes. The words have slowly blurred in my vision and began to fused together. I slammed the file shut and let out a frustrated huff at the monstrosity of this case.

Marky and I have been trying to nail the infamous bastard for five months now but unfortunately now have yet again lost the latest lead to catch him, all because of some stupid, careless mistake. Curse that bastard for always being one step ahead of me. I hate the feeling of failing to the core and letting him slip through my fingers again feels very much like failing.

I had been transferred to the NYPD roughly two years ago and Marcus Butler, or Marky as he preferred to be called, has been my partner ever since.

The bastard who continuously eludes me is the one and only Sam Pepper. The thought of him still roaming the earth makes me sick to my stomach. He's been involved in many cases of human trafficking among other things over the years. Since I was given the case, there've been more reports that he'd managed to smuggle 75 young girls out of the country. That's 75 innocent girls' lives on my hands. A person like him belonged in jail and I swear to God I will catch him one day.

Staring at his case file whole day have taken a toll on me. I rubbed my eyes in exhaustion and perched my head on my hand with my elbow on the table. It was truly exhausting, constantly thinking of ways to find him and keep him away from the society. It's almost ten o'clock at night but the station was always busy with waves of criminals being swept in and out. Tonight is no different, but I am more than ready to leave this place and have a good nights rest before I meet with another source tomorrow, hoping to get a new lead. I placed my glasses back on and put the files back in order. Just as I was about to turn off my computer, I heard Marky's voice shout from the entrance.

"Aye Oakley! Got another fish for you!"

I groaned loudly at the timing my partner had but before I had the chance to voice my dissatisfaction, a handcuffed fish was plopped down onto the squeaky chair beside my desk.

"He's all yours, Oakley. Caught him pickpocketing on the 24th street." Marky had said before tapping his hands on the fish's shoulders and turning to leave. Being his partner is a little exhausting at times, but at least he has a nice ass to look at. It's a shame he's straight as an arrow. We could have had some fun together. Though, he does take it quite well when I tease him. Maybe there's hope to see his nice ass still.

"He has a nice ass, right? So perky and firm."

I snapped out of my day dream to turn my head in the direction of the beautifully accented voice. As I look over to where the fish was sitting, I instantly saw a pair of blazing blue eyes staring at me with a little smirk present on his full, pouty lips. His chocolate curls were hanging loosely over his forehead. As my eyes continued their journey around his face, taking in his high rosy cheekbones to his sharp as a knife jawline, I have to admit that he's the prettiest fish to ever sit on my chair.

"Hey, take a picture, it'll last longer."

I saw his mouth move before I fully registered what he said. Instantly, I feel my face burn up knowing I was caught staring. I cleared my throat, looking back to my computer as my hands started to pretend to tap away at the keyboard before I asked him some questions.

"Name, please."

I heard him chuckle lightly before shooting me a sly look.

"Troye Sivan. T-R-O-Y-E S-I-V-A-N."