visionary

♚ Your P.O.V. ♚
That was probably the worst experience I've ever encountered in my life. Not because I had to remind myself of my past, but I rejected him when he confessed. He must feel so bad now! After that, and many awkward minutes later, we parted ways and texted each other immediately.

Me: im really sorry about that. you must feel terrible
Adrien: no it's ok
Me: i didnt mean to make it sound like i was rejecting you.
Adrien: but do you still have a crush on chat noir?
Me: not really
Me: but i hope you find the real girl of your dreams
Adrien: but i already have ;)
(oh god not this)
Me: unless you can persuade me out of my fear, don't flirt with me unless you want to get slapped lmao
Me: adrien?
Me: you there?
♚ Adrien's P.O.V. ♚
"She rejected you?! Haha, and she likes Chat Noir?!" Plagg laughed obnoxiously on the sheets of my bed. "I'm gonna persuade her, just wait." I smirked at my victory plan.
"Well it's hard to conquer a fear," He flew in front of me after finishing the block of cheese that was in his hands. "How are you gonna do it?" I smirked at his reply. "I'm not gonna persuade her, Chat Noir is."
Plagg rolled his eyes. "Of course he is." I stood. "And after that, she's gonna realize that I'm the love of her life."
"Yeah, but what about Ladybug? The love of your life?" Plagg spoke, bringing the problem and possible coincidence that bubbled up in my head. "What if she is Ladybug? It might happen, she might be someone I know, but..." I sighed and plopped down on my bed. "Ahh, I'm gonna have to choose between them sooner or later. Anyways,"
I grinned and stood, showing my ring. "Plagg, Claws out!
♚ Your P.O.V. ♚
For once, I listened to Veirz. They continued on from "kwami" and whatever, and I stopped focusing when I noticed a shadow quickly pass by the window. Suspicious, I spoke in an alarming tone, "Veirz... hide." They flew under my pillow in an instant, silent.
After a minute of complete silence and staring at my bedroom window, I suddenly hear a sharp noise, like a tap. The source of the sound was coming from my window. After a few of the same noises, I realize that someone is throwing pebbles on the glass to get my attention. After that realization, my first thought was cliché; a boy confessing his love to a girl like one of those stupid movies. Even so, I walked to the window in my nightgown, barefoot. When I opened it, a cold breeze flew past me, whispering cold night promises. I spoke coldly through the cold winter night, my voice possibly colder than the temperature outside.
"You got the wrong house, leave now." I heard a strange sound afterwards, it came closer, and my eyes met a pair of green ones. A chuckle, a cat-like grin. "I'm pretty sure I'm at the right house, beautiful." He sat on a silver pole-like object, grinning flirtatiously, the lights from my room luminating the details on his face.
Chat Noir.

♚⇨until next time!⇦♚
// make sure to comment if the story is good so far! feedback is always appreciated! ♡