Bernadette G.

Log 1
As you can see, I abbreviated my last name. Your probably wondering why. It's because no one can ever pronounce it correctly. Here, you try and figure it out. {Gloggengiesser} Cant do it? I'm not surprised. You know what will surprise you? I'm a daughter of Zeus. I know your thinking, "Wow! That's so cool! I want to be a daughter of Zeus!"
No you don't. Unless you like being tracked down by monsters and always trying to be killed, no. You don't.
I have encountered and killed monsters since I was about 12. I am now 16, but that doesn't help. It seams like it's just getting harder. It got so bad, that I left my home (Germany) and came to America as a foreign exchange student, to save my family. Ya? Now I know your thinking, wouldn't I be putting my host family in danger? No, I ran away. My host family and blood family do try to call me, but I never answer. I bet the town of Brainerd Minnesota is in a frenzy! Haha! It's kind of funny thinking about it...... I bet Olivia is loosing her mind!!!! Hahaha! I kind of miss her. We became really close even though she was only 13. It kind of hurt leaving Minnesota. Now, I've been wandering around New York for about a year now. It's not so bad. I found some people like me. Dooby-gods? Was that it? Oh, sorry! Demi-gods. I went to this place called Camp Half-Blood, and stayed there for about 2 months. But I left that place. I felt like an out cast. Everyone had brothers and sisters, but I was alone. I'm surprised this kid named Percy hasn't left yet. He doesn't have anyone either. Oh man, that was a lot of talking. I'm going to hit the hay and continue my log tomorrow night.

Log 2
Oh man. Am I in trouble now. I got attacked again, but this was different. This time it was over a 3 dozen dracane, and I may or may not have destroyed a public park. And, if this guy wasn't there, I probably would have died. Okay, so it ended up like this.
I was walking through the park trying to go unnoticed, when I walked by a large group of girls. As I strode by, they stiffened, and I know I was in trouble. I kept walking for probably 2 meters, the whole time knowing they were following me. One of them tapped my shoulder, and I spun around, my hand instantly going to my gladius, but I didn't draw it. She asked, "What do think your doing here?"
I replied, "Why would you care? Your just a bunch of stuck up demons."
"You want to go ugly? Let's dance!"
Their skin melted off leaving this demon I have come to know so well. We battled for an insanely long time, when one gashed across my my chest, and I stumbled. My vision started to blur, but suddenly this girl came out of no were. She slashed through them like butter, and I think I was momentarily more scared of her than any other demon. I saw her hack them down one by one. But they started to advance on her, and with practically my last strength , I called out. She was inclosed by them. Totally surrounded. And then suddenly, a burst of rainbow and pure power shot out from the middle of the mass of monsters. They all disintegrated on the spot. I blacked out.
I woke up with a bandage on my chest, and I felt much better. I was confused. I was in a white room, with some BVB playing from the CD player. I looked over, and saw a familiar face.
"Olivia?"