Chapter 2

After Hunter and I got some food we decided to go to the grocery store and get some dessert, and chocolate brownies were the only way to go. We purchased a box of brownie mixture and I practically ran out the store because I was so excited to get home and make them. As we arrived home I ventured off into the kitchen and Hunter followed on my tail, I put the oven on and then I took out a bowl and began making the mixture.

"Hunter could I ask you a big favour?" I asked fluttering my eyelids at him.

"Yes princess what do you want me to do?" he said laughing at me.

"Could you please stir the mixture for me, my arms are getting tired." I said handing the bowl to him. He took it from my hands and began stirring it. He gave it back to me within 5 minutes.

"All done."

"Thank you" I said giving him a kiss and then pouring the mixture into a baking tray and placing it into the oven.

"So how long do they have to be in the oven for?" he asked before pulling me into his arms and kissing me.

"They should take about 20 minutes then we can sit on the couch and watch a movie together."

"So what we going to do for 20 minutes then" he said while kissing me down my neck.

"No no" I said pulling his face so that it was in front of mine.

"You can't just kiss my neck"

"Why not?" he asked giving me puppy dog eyes thinking that I would let him continue.

"Because you decided to hid my shoes from me, so there will be no sexy time for you mr." I said with a stern look on my face."

"That isn't fair princess."

"Calling me princess isn't going to change anything." I said giving him a smirk. He looked at me with wide eyes and his jaw on the floor, he knew exactly what I was doing and he didn't like it one bit. I went to check on the brownies and when I turned around Hunter was no longer in the kitchen. So I just went and sat on the counter as the brownies would be ready in 5 minutes.

Hunters POV

I was trying to get sky to stop being mad at me but she's been stubborn and I know why. And I don't like this game that she is playing either because it always lands up with her teasing the hell out of me and leaving me hot and heavy and I really can't handle that right now. Especially with the fact that we are in our own home and I can't keep my hands off her. It has been a year since we have been married and for us wolves we should have already had pups to look after by now. But the only reason Sky and I don't have pups yet is because I haven't marked her yet. I was waiting for the right time to do it so that it would be romantic and so we wouldn't have to worry about her family members hearing us and I think tonight's the perfect night as it is a full moon and it's the time of season where werewolves are in heat and many pups are conceived during this time. (Spring-Summer season)

I decide since Sky was busy keeping an eye on the brownies that I would sneak away and run a bath for us. As I walked into the bathroom I put the plug in the one side of the bath and began running water. The water ran down a beautiful waterfall and into a stream which soon turned into a pool of water. I grabbed a bottle of bubble bath that was a vanilla scent and practically poured the whole bottle in as I didn't know how much was needed, I then grabbed two robes and towels and placed them on the counter before I headed into the wine cellar and got us some champagne and two glasses. By the time I had got back upstairs the bath was ready, so I turned the water off and went to go see where Sky was after I had place the champagne and glasses down.

I walked into the kitchen to see that Sky had taken the brownies out and was already cutting them and placing them on a cooling rack.

"They smell delicious." I said as I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"What would I do if I didn't have an amazing cook like you in my life." I said as I began kissing her neck. I heard her begin to giggle and squirm in my grip.

"Hunter they are out of a box and I think you would starve if you didn't have me." She said before she began laughing at me. I love hearing her laugh and knowing that she is happy. Her laugh gave me butterflies in my chest, which only made me fall in love with her so much more than I already was.

I quickly grabbed a plate out of the cupboard and dished a few brownies onto it. I then placed the plate in Sky's hand so she could carry them up the stairs as my hands were going to cover her eyes so she wouldn't see the surprise that I had for her.

I walked so that I was behind Sky and I placed my hands over her eyes.

"Hunter what are you doing?" she asked slightly confused. I began placing light kisses from her shoulder and all the way up her neck till I reached her earlobe.

"You'll see princess; I've got a surprise for you." I then started leading her upstairs to our bathroom. As we reached the door I took my hands off her eyes.

"Hunter what's all this for?" Sky asked before she turned around to look at me.

"I just thought that I would do something nice for you, so you and I can relax a little and have your brownies and some champagne. And it's our first night in our own home and I thought you might want to try our new bathtub out together." I then planted a soft kiss on her lips. I then led her to the bathtub. I then took the plate out her hand and placed it next to the tub. I started placing feather light kisses all over her face and down her body. Sparks left her skin and jumped onto my lips as I kissed my way down her body while I removed her clothing. The sparks left my lips tingling for more of her when they left her skin. Moment after I had finished undressing her I couldn't help but admire the beauty that stood before me. Her skin was glistening in the light that shone down from the ceiling, my gaze swept over her body multiply time. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of my beautiful wife and mate. As my gaze swept up her body, I hadn't realised that she had turned around till my eyes met hers and I felt fire erupt throughout my body.