Chapter 4

Chapter 4

‘’Hey, you wait!’’ Koro laugh as I run away from him.

We had just been at the Uraharas resident, or Dirt bag as I call him when he displease me. I had a little bruise at my arm from yesterday; Kisuke threw me away just because I tried to eat some candy. In the end I got my candy, just not the same green pastilles that I thought looked delicious.

I hurried up and yelled after him: ‘‘the last one home to mummy will help her with the dishes!’’

I giggled as the wind tried to capture my hair making it blow around. It was my turn to help mommy but it was a television program today that I just have to see so I have to win!

I will win! I told myself and hurried up even more.

I thought back at the day that has passed. Me and Kono was kicking a ball back and forth to each other, it ended when I kicked it up on the roof and it stayed there, not wanting to go down…

‘’It was your fault! You distracted me!’’

‘‘Huh?’’ Kisuke turned his head towards me and started waving his fan, idiotically, back and forth.

‘’See?’’ I looked at Kono and poked at Kisuke. ‘’Dirt bag’s not even trying to deny it!’’

Kono started laughing and I smiled widely. Then I looked at the roof… how are we going to get the ball down? I started thinking…

‘’Ah… got it!’’ I hit my fist in my open hand and then poked at Kisuke. ‘’It was you fault and so you should bring it down!’’

‘’Huh?’’ Kisuke said again. ‘’And if I don’t want to?’’ but I ignored him.

‘‘But you cant make it up there alone…’’ I looked around and narrowed my eyes giggling evilly when I saw a very familiar face. ‘’Ah… Tessaiiiii~’’

Moment’s later Kisuke sat at Tessais shoulders.

‘‘Perfect!’’ I said happy about my idea. I looked at Kono; He looked like he held in his laugh.

‘’Say… How was I convinced to do this?’’ Kisuke cried from Tessais shoulders.

Kono shook his head.

‘’Don’t ask me, It’s the power of the sweet and almighty Moo-chan!’’

I was so busy with my own thoughts that I didn’t notice the big monster standing just outside my house until I crashed into it making myself fly to the ground. I looked up. The sight meeting me made me terrified and I started to shiver.

What is this? The monster was big and it had a hole in it. Please, let me repeat… a hole…

Where is Koro? He will help me I’m sure of that. Still I couldn’t bring myself to yell at him. My normal smile that I usually is carrying is miles away. It felt strange without it.

‘’Hmm? And who is this? Ah… you soul smells great! You got to taste better than the others that I found inside do!’’

‘’The others?’’

My voice was week and I was scared to death. What did the monster mean? Who where the others? What did he do to the others? What would he do to me?

The white mask he was wearing broke up in a large smile and he answered coldly.

‘’Yes, the others. One blonde woman, one brown haired man and a little girl… She looked surprisingly alike you. The same dark curls and the same shade of grean in her eyes like you have… The same fright in it to, she wasn’t scared at me first, I had to squeeze her a little and crush her week little bones… too bad that her soul tasted so badly, she was a beauty’’