New members

I could never remember how someone lived a normal life...Well at least no one lived my life. Since the day I found out my mom did all of this..it's never been the same.

She always makes me bring kids into the woods just to bring them to my mom.

The only reason my mom is doing this is because she wants an army. She wants to tell the world that it's a scary place... I do think that is very true, but not like this.

I can't keep watching her hurt people like this. She told me she wouldn't turn me into one of them if I keep working for her. I can't keep doing this...this is not me....I kept thinking that over and over.

The hardest thing is trying to sleep when I keep hearing
"HELP!"
Or
"Mommy....mommy where are you...?"
It just hurts my heart to do all of this. I can't keep hearing these kids screaming and yelling.

This has to end....ill stop it. No matter what happens....I will stop it.

I need to do something about it....even if that means putting me in danger.

So one day I wait until my mom goes out and waits for kids messing around in the woods.

I went down to my moms layer. I found all of these kids. Man there are a lot of kids. Some of them are turning into those things that creep in the woods. I have to do something fast.

I tell all of the kids to be quite, or else they will be taken. And I can't take that.  I tell all of them to listen to me. But all I can hear are the screams.
"Help!"
"She's evil!"
"Help me!"
"My arms are bleeding!"
"Ok ok. I know what's going on but I need all of you to be quite!"
Silence went through the room
"Good. Now I need all of you to listen to me step by step."
"I'll take you guys down."
"Ok! Hurry!" I heard a lot of kids say.
They all listened to me. I'm glad they did.

I stated taking the children out of the layer. We are good so far. No one is out here. This is good. And not to long from I thought that...everything went down.

We heard someone swinging in the trees.........it was my mom. She had friends. There were three people.

They fell down from the tree right in front of me.
"What do you think your doing?"
"I needed to save these people! You can't just take them and make them your army!!!"
"Yes I can."
"That's wrong!"
"I have people to back me up.."
"Mom..so do I."
"Like who..?"
"Mom...look at all of these kids behind me."
"Kids come!" She yelled at them
"Guys......."
All of the kids started walking to her. And as they pasted they told me they were sorry.
"Mom..."
"No! They are on my side."
"But......"
"No! I have these kids, your dad, and your brother!"
"W-what...?"
"Your dad is on my side."
And the guy took off his mask..it was my dad.
"Sam take off your mask."
"Who's Sam?"
"Your brother."
The guy took off his mask.
He mouthed the words- sorry.
"Wait...how could u never tell me-"
"Because you weren't ready."
"For what...?"
"Your brother -Sam- is the leader."
"S-Sam...?"
"Yeah. I had to wait until you were older so you could join us."
"But Sam."
Those where the last words before Sam knocked me out and but a bad over my head.
----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if this isn't as good. I've been really busy lately and I've been so tired, from school. I hope u guys like it, even tho it's not as good but I tried.