Newt Imagine (1)

*** Imagine all the Keepers in the gathering, debating whether you'd be a good Runner or not, and they decided you were ***

  "This is shucking stupid! She's just a girl!" Gally argues.

  "Stop Gally. Now I've got nothing wrong with a girl being a bloody Runner, but Y/n I'm siding with Gally. I don't want you being a Runner." He says as if his choice was the final answer.

  "I say get her in the Maze." Minho suggests. "She's shucking fast. I saw it when Ben tried killing that Greenie." He says, pointing at Thomas. "She charged and tackled him to the ground. She's strong too."

  "Shut up Minho." Newt says grumpily.

  "I say she's in." Alby says, leaning back in his chair and folding his arms over his chest.

  "I say so too." Minho agreed.

  "If she can get us out, yeah." Frypan says.

  "I will not have this! Y/n, don't even think about it!" Newt yells. You look at him.

  "You're unbelievable!" You screech. He opens his mouth to day something but you start first. "No Newt! You don't control me! You're not my mom, you are not my dad, so it's not up to you!" You yell back. "Stop trying to control me!"

  Without a word, Newt storms off. "Newt." You call out guiltily. "Newt I'm sorry." You say, grabbing his arm as he walks by, but he tugs it away. You look back at Alby, all of the Keepers were shocked. You turned around and followed him, opening the doors after they closed behind him.

  "You just don't bloody get it, do you?" Newt calls as he walks away, he some how knew it was you, you sprinted to his side and grabbed his arm. He stopped and turned around to face you.

  "Newt, why are you crying?"

  He huffed a breath and wiped a tear away. "No buggin reason. I'm sorry Love." He says.

  "I'm going to be fine." You promise. "Minho will be there, and Ben, I'll be safe. And I will always be back to you. Always." You promise. You reach up and kiss his cheek, as if it ended all the problems.