Newt Imagine (5)

** Imagine you and Newt are best friends, and there were always other Gladers bullying you. You would always complain to Newt, And one day you were chopping firewood and Gally started bullying you as well as other Gladers, you screamed for Newt because they were bothering you... **

  You held the axe up above your head and slammed it down. The wood flew in different directions. "Hey Y/n, I'll be right back alright?" Thomas says.

  You look up from your work. "Where are you going?" You ask, setting the axe by your feet.

  "I'm going to get water. I'm shucking thirsty." He tells you. You nod.

  "One, Thomas never use Glader words again, you sound like a shucking idiot. Two, please hurry. Gally's eyeing me as if I'm dessert or something." You mutter. Thomas nods and runs off towards the kitchen. You pick up your axe and start to chop wood again until, sure enough, Gally interrupted.

  Gally grabbed the axe and threw it down. "Hey shuck brain! I'm working here!" You yell, bending down to get the axe. Gally yanks his foot back and hits your stomach. You had apparently insulted him since you beat him during wrestling, you yelled at him when he was beating up Thomas, (who you only remembered as your brother).

  You yelped and fell to the floor, clutching your tight stomach. You watched as Gally kneeled down and pulled his fist back. He took the hem of your shirt and lifted you up. You closed your eyes tightly and struggled against his grasp. You screamed for Newt who was on the gardens working.

  "Newt! Newt!" You shrieked. You had  a feeling heard you and was coming now, and he was. You felt the pressure  of Gally's fist almost connect with your face when Newt tackled him to the ground. Your head slammed to the ground and you watched as Newt held Gally down and punched him. You felt arms underneath you, pull you up. You new it was Thomas. Newt stood up and Gally stood. His nose bloody, and flowing. The blood ran down his front. Newt took the weapon he used to cut wood and pointed it at him.

  Pic above

  "If any of you buggin' shanks lay one finger on her, you'll find your shuck butt out in the maze at night." Newt threatened. Newt turned towards you and helped you to Clint and Jeff. They couldn't do anything much but put ice on your now swollen and bruised stomach. Newt took you home after. And stayed with you as always. You new he'd keep you safe.