Chapter 10: Lay Down

"Harder," I moaned as I arched my back in pleasure. My fingernails dug into Nazar's skin as he thrusted into me relentlessly.

"Your so tight," he hissed as he thrusted into me harder.

"Just like that, papí," I moaned as I felt my orgasm coming. Nazar drove into me harder and harder, filling and stretching me with his length.

"Fuck! I'm about to cum," Nazar groaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started thrusting upward, feeling my release coming soon.

"Nazar!", I screamed as I came, squirting all over him and the sheets. He thrusted into me a few more times before he pulled out and came all over my stomach and breasts.

He rolled off of me and collasped next to me, breathing heavily. After we both came down from our highs we cleaned up.

When that was done Nazar wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I like you a lot," he said.

"I like you a lot too," I replied before I could stop myself. I felt him tense.

"Really?", he asked smiling.

"Yeah, but don't make a big deal out of it or I'm never telling you how I feel again," I said.

"Okay," he said, still smiling as he pulled me closer.

That smile never left not even when I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and Nazar was on top of me sleeping, his head resting on my breasts.

"Nazar," I said as I poked his cheek.

"Hmm?", he asked sleepily.

"I need to get up," I said.

"Why?", he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I have school, now get your ass up because I need to go to my house to change," I said.

He grumbled, but got off of me. I put back on my clothes from last night.

"Nazar! Get up,'' I said.

"I'm tired, woman," he grumbled.

"You slept for like 8 hours already, you need to bring me home right now or I'm never coming over again," I said. That got him to get up quick.

He put on some briefs and gray sweatpants.

"Let's go," he said.

"Don't order me," I said. He rolled his eyes and we left out his house.

We made it to my house in like 20 minutes. I had 40 minutes to get ready. I went into the bathroom and screamed.

Nazar came running in.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"This is what's wrong," I said as I pointed to my neck, it had dark hickeys all over.

"Don't you have makeup?", he asked.

"Not even Mac will cover this shit up," I said.

"I'm sorry,'' he said.

"Whatever Nazar, join me in the shower I want to fuck you," I said.

He stripped off his clothes and we went into the shower. We fucked and then I cleansed my body. After that I got out and brushed my teeth. Then I got dressed. I put on a gray turtle neck crop top and some high waisted black skinny jeans. After that I put on some socks and my combat boots.

I sent over to my vanity mirror and did my makeup.

"Fae?", I heard Nazar say.

"Yeah?", I asked.

"What are we?", he asked.

"Humans," I said.

"That's not what I meant, like what are we relationship wise?", he asked.

"I don't know...fuck buddies," I said.

"So all I am to you is a fuck buddy?", he asked hurt.

"Nazar, let's not do this right now. I have to go to school we'll talk after," I said.

"I want to talk now," he said.

"We'll talk later, I promise," I said.

"Fine, but I'm picking you up and dropping you off a school," he said.

"Fine by me, but don't be late," I said.

"I won't," he replied.

"Good I'm ready let's go," I said. He nodded and grabbed his keys. We went inside his car and started driving toward my school. My phone dinged with a text and I reached to grab it but Nazar got to it first. His eyes filled with anger.

"Who the fuck is Jackson and why is he calling you baby?", Nazar asked.

"He's this guy I know," I said.

"How well do you know him?", Nazar asked.

"I don't have time for this, give me my phone," I said.

"No, not until you tell me who Jackson is,'' he said.

"Jackson is a guy that I've known for a longtime. We were friends, we dated, we broke up, and now we are friends," I said.

"Did you ever sleep with him?", Nazar asked.

"Yes," I said. I saw Nazar's eyes fill with hurt.

"When was the last time you slept with him?", Nazar asked.

"A day or two before I hooked up with you. I haven't been with him since," I said.

"Was he your first?", Nazar asked. I sighed.

"Yes. He was my first, we had sex when I was 12, I know it's young, and when he was 14. Everytime we were together he would want to go further, but I declined. Then one day he said he was going to get it from someone else if I didn't give it up. I didn't want that to happen so I slept with him. After that he stopped speaking to me in public and in private all he wanted was sex. So a week later, I broke it off with him," I said.

"He sounds like a dick," Nazar said.

"He is, which is why you shouldn't be worried about him. I have learned my lesson with him," I said.

"Did you love him?", Nazar asked.

"Yes, but the feelings weren't and still aren't reciprocated. I don't care about him. I'm ready to move on," I said.

"How about you move on with me. We could be a thing," Nazar said.

"I don't know," I replied.

"C'mon Fae. I promise I'll treat you right,'' Nazar said.

"I know you will treat me right, but I'm worried I won't treat you the way you deserve to be treated," I said.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"I'm not a very monogamous girl, I like sleeping around and partying," I said.

"So you can't stay faithful?", he asked.

"Exactly and I don't want to hurt you. We can be friends with benefits and I swear I'll try not to sleep with anyone else. It's just when I'm in a relationship I feel trapped," I said.

"Can we at least try it?", he asked.

"I'll try it for you," I said.

"But I don't want any cheating, so if your horny just come to me. And if you get bored of the sex we can try new things," he said.

"Okay Nazar. I won't cheat on you," I said.

"So I can officially call you my girlfriend?", he asked.

"Yes, but I don't want to do any of that lovey dovey shit," I said.

"I won't do any of that. You have no idea how happy you've made me," Nazar said.

"I'm glad I could make you happy," I said.

On the inside I knew that there was going to be a lot of heartbreak soon.