Blue

(Connor's P.O.V.)

I squeeze his body once more, inhaling his sweet, rosy scent, and let go, smiling widely at his grinning face that has become so dear to me over the past years.

I say hey to him, asking if he's ready. He rolls his eyes and answers in the way that only he can do. Typical, but loved. He is glowing and his teeth are constantly on display. He looks happy.

We step into the car and press play on the dusty old radio. We sing along to the lyrics of some random, silly pop song like crazy people and I feel a freedom that I don't feel around anyone else. One of the many reasons I absolutely adore Tyler.

We get out of the car and walk up to the door of the home of two of our best friends, Hannah and Ingrid. They're great people, caring, loving, hilarious. Hannah with her cheesy puns and outgoing personality, and Ingrid with her soothing laugh and heart warming hugs.
Tyler and I are conversing casually about our weekend plans.

"Well I'm probably just going to stay at home, maybe go out with some friends, nothing special. What about you?" Tyler says. I shrug my shoulders and mutter a quiet "same" before knocking on the front door.

Hannah opens, hugs us both enthusiastically, and joyously invites us inside. My heart swells lightly, standing there. I'm surrounded by my best friends, some of which I haven't seen in way too long. I smile.

I walk into the stylish house, glancing around at the familiar decor. And without even knowing it, my life changes.

Oh. My. God.

I have never believed in love at first sight, because it's dumb and unrealistic and it would never happen in real life.

Well.

He is so mesmerizingly beautiful. My head is spinning, my breath is hitching, and my heart is wandering. Love hits hard.

Love. Love? Do I love this boy? I mean, that makes no sense. But I can't help but feel like it kind of at the same time does.

With his soft features, and silky skin and plush, pink lips, and blue eyes that I can't quite look away from, I am caught in a bubble of trembling legs and minds and I feel like I'm going insane. I am going crazy by just looking at him, at this gorgeous, gorgeous human being.

Wow. I have never felt more gay.

I burst my bubble and shield myself in confidence and flashing smiles and I extend my arm and introduce myself to him. He is silent for what feels like decades, seconds ticking away on a journey in a faraway land, taking my sanity with them. But when he does, all thoughts and worries decides on a whiff to go with them. My heart is the only thing left behind, sitting here all alone, shaking and beating and bending, causing me a feeling I don't know whether is pain or love.

"Hi."

Yup, yup, yup. Love. I am in love. I love him.

Then he daintily grabs my hand and holds it ever so gently for a moment or two, and I feel myself blushing. To put it in the most cheesy way possible, our touch felt like a spark. But not the painful kind of spark, the beautiful kind that makes you feel alive, that I know I will become addicted to if I get the chance.

I can't get over the fact that I am already practically in love with someone I had just met. Ugh, what this boy does to me.

****

I take another sip of my coffee and my mind seems to relax a tiny amount. Though, frankly, I'm a mess.

It has been three weeks since that one cold day where I met Troye. My feelings for him haven't changed. Well, that's not true. They've grown. They have grown by miles, years. My mind seems to never want to think about anything but him, and it is starting to become a problem.

I can't have him.

You see, for a brief moment he seemed happy. But then gradually that light sort of faded away. I've gotten to know him better, only causing me the fall deeper. We used to go out for coffee and talk about our day and week and life.

Something changed. I don't know exactly when, but it is as if his heart began beating slower. He seemed sadder, lower.

It breaks my heart but the worst part is that I don't get to see him, I don't get to be there for him and help him go through whatever he seems to be going through.

I call him, probably too much. But he rarely picks up and when he does he is distant, I can tell.

One time I even went to his house. I don't know what I was thinking, if he needed me, he would call. But my affection towards the pretty boy took over; my mind was lost in a hazy fog of love and I couldn't see where I was going, I couldn't sense what was right and what was wrong.

With all morals left at home I ventured out into a neighbourhood of flashing lights and big houses, desperately trying to find my love. At least that was what I felt like.
Eventually I did, and my hopes were high. The lights in the building was on and a smile found my face, since I had earlier been worried that he might not have been home.

I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again, a little harder. Still no answer. And I stood there for nearly an hour, naively thinking that if I just hit the door a little more or called out for him a little louder, he would just open the door, open his arms, open his heart.

Obviously that didn't happen. And now I realize just how perfect of a metaphor that is for our relationship.
All the lights are on, there's nobody home. I keep knocking and knocking and knocking, begging, pleading him to let me in. But what seems to be the case, is that despite the fact that it looks like he's here, like he's home, like he's my friend.

He isn't.

I pull at my hair, frustrated about the whole ordeal. My mind is a mess, I don't know anything anymore. I try, but nothing makes sense. I want to be there for Troye, I want him.

But even though I'm green to go, his light are red.

*****************

HEY HI HELLO

I'm back I'm back I'm *sings* baaaaack.
that was beautiful. ANYWAY.

I hope y'all liked this chapter thing, I tried to make it a lil longer for you because you are my faves so yaaaaa hope you enjoyed.

Next part will be Happy Little Pill and I miiiiight split it up into two parts, if that makes sense (it will eventually)

Be sure to vote and comment and share if you like it or whatever.

(Thank youuuu to anyone who commented on my last chapters, I love you guys to shreds ok)

ALSO this chapter is dedicated to josiiiiiiiii for always reading my stories and supporting them, it means a lot <33

I LOVE YOU GUYS BUNCHES, THANK YOU FOR READING

FOLLOW ME ON THE TWITTER THING : @imokfttroyler

GOODBYE HUMANS, hopefully I'll see you again soon <3