Andrew's Touch (First chapter only. Rest coming once "Her Heart" is completed)

Chapter One

The music shook the stage. I could feel it as I stepped on it with my 5 inch stiletto heels. God! These things were killing my feet!  My platinum blond hair was left loose in soft waves around my face. I had long hair, reaching to the small of my back. At the top of my head was a small white gold clip. Today was one of those days. Where we preformed a scene. I was the angel and Bailey was the devil. My outfit was a white thong and a sparkly white bra. Bailey had the same thing but in red and black. Scene days were my favorite days for two reasons. Reason one was these days were reserved for the wealthier of the customers. Which meant only $100s were given out. It's much better than the sleazy cheap guys who gave me ones. Reason number two was the scenes themselves. There was always a moment where is girls had to kiss each other, strip each other or even basically have sex on the stage. It was hot. I'm not a lesbian. What was hot was looking into the audience to see guys staring at my body, and rubbing themselves through the fabric of their dress pants. Bailey had dark brown hair which was put in some intricate half up, half down style. I was excited. Today's performance had bailey and I getting topless and rubbing our breasts against each others, even grabbing each others chests. Bailey was my room mate and on more than one occasion we've had sex. It's not that big of a shocker. Not to be conceited or anything but were both extremely hot. As the music played I danced my way to my pole, shaking my hips and touching myself as much as possible. Rubbing my back up and down the pole I felt it. The first hand to slip a roll of cash into the bottom of my underwear, making sure to brush his finger on my smoothly shaven pussy. God, it felt so good. I started to unclip my bra, slowly taking it off, teasing every horny guy here. My eyes scanned the crowd until they rested on a pair of black eyes. At least I thought they were black. They were most likely a dark brown. Looking at the face of the man with the "black" eyes, I noticed his looks. He was hot! And by the look of his eyes trailing up and down my body, he was interested. I mentally told myself after the show I was going to go ask if he wanted a private show. Private shows were amazing, if the guy was good looking. First you dance, then you blow them and then you get around five grand. Obviously you give 20% to the boss, but off of one private show I make around $4000. Not bad.     Bailey walked over to where I stood, both of us now topless, and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them. We both moaned and she brought her mouth up to my ear.   She started taking off my thong. I grinned and moaned at the feeling when she started stroking me. "Lets give them a show they wont forget, baby." She whispered.   And that's exactly what we did. ~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~     "hey!" I called out, as the man started to leave. He froze and turned around, his gaze piercing.     "Yes?" His voice was husky, sounding as if he just woke up. Now that im off the brightly lit stage, I could see his hair looked like that too. A messy black. If he wasn't standing in front of me all dressed up, smelling of expensive cologne I would've thought he had just walked out of bed.     "D-Do you want a private show?" I questioned quietly. He chuckled and shook his head, walking up to me and petting my hair.     "No baby. I have class." That comment made me look into his eyes and step back.     "What did you just say to me?" I questioned harshly. "Correct me if im wrong but this isn't the classiest of places. If you had enough class, you wouldn't be here looking at women taking their clothes off and touching each other. So don't tell me you have fucking class." I spat. His gaze turned ice cold and he stepped close to me, cornering me behind the bar.     "You're beneath me you slut." he seethed. "You need to fucking watch your mouth. With the amount of money I have I could get you fired from here with a snap of my fingers."     I trembled under him. This man scared me now. Sensing this, his features softened and he stepped back giving me some room.     Using all the strength I had, I pushed his body away from mine and ran. Hopefully that would be the last time I ever see him.       REST COMING SOON!!!!