Her First Time

I watched her all day long as she walked around the house; I admired Y/n no matter what she did. She always seemed to be thinking about something, lost in her thoughts, as some would say. I didn't bother her because today was our together but separate day, basically, a day for us to do our own thing while enjoying each other's company. I entered the kitchen softly, touching her lower back as I passed to acknowledge her presence. I saw her smile and go back to cleaning; a few minutes pass, and I notice she's still cleaning the same room. I walk into the room. "Y/n?" I call to her as I walk up the stairs. She doesn't hear me; I enter the room and notice she's cleaning a candle? "Uhm, Y/n baby? Are you okay?" She jumped and turned to me, "Yeah, what? Why'd you ask?" she stumbled on her words. "I mean, you're cleaning a candle..." I raise my brow in confusion.

"Oh, okay, can we talk?" she sighs. I nod and sit on the bed, patting the spot next to me. She sits down and looks at me. "Why do you look so nervous?" I ask, grabbing her hand. "Chres, we've been together for almost one year, you know?" she says as she takes her hand back. "Yes, it was 11 months two days ago. It's been amazing, and I don't regret a moment of it." I smile and kiss her. "You already know I'm a virgin, and you told me you'd wait until I was ready. Well, I've had moments where I yearn for your body; when you got out of the shower yesterday, I envisioned you fucking me on the counter right then." She gets chills as she explains. "I want to have sex, I'm ready, and I don't know how much more ready I could be." She looks at me. I grab her chin and pull her in for a kiss.

I softly kiss her as I pull her over to me; she straddles my lap. She has her hands on my shoulders. I kiss her cheek, trailing the kisses down her neck and leading down her shoulder to her chest. She moans as I glide my tongue back up her neck. "Wait." She says, pulling away. "I bought something for this; get comfortable; I'll be back." She gets up and walks to our bathroom, closing the door. I take off my shirt and wait patiently in my boxers. It seems like forever, but then I hear her sweet voice, "Chres, are you ready?" I smile. "Yes, baby, I'm ready." She starts to open the doors. My eyes travel from her feet, up her smooth legs, and to her velvet panties; I take in her curves and see her velvet red bra. I smile, seeing her wrapped in red. I feel myself get hard as she walks over and crawls to me on the bed.

I bite my lip as her hands travel up my leg; she tugs at my boxers while looking up at me. I take them off for her. She then kisses the tip of my dick, making my whole-body throb with pleasure. I feel warmth take over me as she slowly slides me into her mouth. I fight back the urge to thrust, knowing it's her first time. "Fuck" I gasp as I feel her tongue glide across my tip, and she slowly gains her rhythm as her head moves up and down. I've never felt a pleasure so powerful as she glides her hands up my chest. I stare and rub my hands down her back as I moan and enjoy her mouth. I didn't want to stop, but I needed to taste her now. I stop her and pull her up, pushing her back onto the bed; I grabbed her legs and kissed down her leg while rubbing the other. I could hear her breathing become slow and deep; I lean down and put her legs on my shoulders; I grab her panties and pull them down slowly. I kiss her belly button and down her pussy; I give her once long lick before guiding my tongue between her lips and sucking softly on her clit. She gasps and grabs my arm.

"Oh my God," she cries out while arching her back. I smile, knowing I am the cause of her sudden surge of pleasure. I begin alternating between sucking and gliding my tongue across her clit as her hands are now in my hair. She begins to grip my hair as her loud moans feel the room, her hips thrusting against my face as she pushes me to stay where I am. "Fuuck! Baby I-" she locks her thighs around my neck and screams as her body trembles as she cums on my face. I glide my hand up her body and grab her breast, and I slowly slide my finger into her pussy. She sits up and kisses me as I finger her. I softly and slowly work my fingers against her g-spot as she grabs onto me. His moans are making my body shake with anticipation, my body yearning to be inside of her, but I needed to make her cum one more time.

She breathes heavily in my ear, begging me not to stop; her cries of ecstasy only turn me on more. My dick throbs as she bites down on my shoulder. "Chres, pleaseee," she screams as I feel her throbbing around my fingers. She grinds against my fingers as she calms down; she lies back on the bed. I take a moment to admire her beauty before positioning myself between her legs. She sits up slightly, "Are you sure? It's not too late to change your mind, and I won't be mad." I ask while giving reassurance. She nods and leans up to kiss me; I slowly guide myself inside her; I feel her gripping me, causing me to gasp. I catch myself slowing down her breathes slowly; I watch her chest rise and fall as I thrust inside her. She gasps, trying to pull me closer. "I love you," she says while thrusting her hips. I groan and catch her rhythm. I lock eyes with her as her breathing becomes more rapid.

I lean down and whisper "I love you" against her lips. She moans for me to go deeper; I follow her command feeling her grip me harder; I grab the bed, and while groaning, "Damn baby," she back arches as I feel her walls holding me tighter; my thrust increase in speed as her nails dig into my back. She screams for me as I feel her begin to orgasm right at my reach my climax. I didn't want to stop. She pulls me down to her and whispers, "Stay in, please, just stay inside of me." I hold her close to me as I feel myself release, throbbing inside of her. I embrace her as her orgasm slowly comes to an end; her body quivers as I pull out. I kiss her and leave the bed, grabbing a towel wetting it with warm water; I again open her legs and clean her up as she watches me. I dry her off and throw the towels to the side; I lie back onto the bed, pulling her over to me.

"How do you feel?" I ask as I rub my fingers up and down her back. She looks up to me and smiles softly. "I loved it, and I don't regret it." She kisses my chest. Holding her hand, I embrace her as we slowly fall asleep.

*Next Morning*

I finish up breakfast and prepare to take y/n some food. Y/n is still sleeping and, this is unusual for the early bird. I laugh to myself. I grab the serving table and head upstairs. "Y/n baby, wake up," she groans as she stretches. "But, I'm tired Chres, I want to sleep. Come hold me." She whines. I kiss all over her face while whispering, "You have to eat, come on." She rolls over and stretches. "Mmm. What am I eating?" she asks while sitting up in bed. "I got your eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, turkey bacon, and hashbrowns. I didn't know what you were in the mood for so; I figured I'd make all of it." I smile as I eat some bacon. "What is this? Congratulations on having sex?" she laughs.

"No, this is me making sure you know that with or without the sex, I still love you just the same." I lean in and kiss her forehead. She grabs my face to a level with hers and kisses me. "I already knew that. Round two?" she smiles into the kiss.