1.1

EPISODE ONE: THE FREAK
SCENE ONE: UM... SOME HELP PEOPLE?

                        A M I T Y
The raindrops hit the window, while I stared outside. The memory was nailed onto my mind. Lightning struck five miles away. I knew that because, my teacher had already gone how you can tell how far lightning is. My crush sits next to me with those irresistible grass green eyes. Kyle. I let out a sigh and continue to stare out the window. A dark figure appeared on the edge of the forest. I suddenly sit straight up and carefully study the creature. It looks human but, a little too mysterious.

I slowly take out my sketchbook, keeping my eyes glued on the figure. The dark figure starts moving away before I can sketch it. I throw a rock at the window and the creature stops. Carefully and kinda creepily, I draw what the figure looks like. Once I finish drawing, I lean back to admire my masterpiece. Two glowing eyes appear in the middle of my drawing with a dark forest surrounding it.

A paper airplane whizzes past me, making a whoosh sound appear in the still air. A sandwich flies right by my head. I turn around confused and see a rock hurtling toward me. The heck!? I look outside the window to find the figure gone. Shoot! I spin around to find a my classmates glaring at me except for Kyle, who has the same confused expression as me. I widen my eyes at him and he shrugs his shoulders. All at once they open their mouths and say in a super deep voice, "Amity Sparks and Kyle Robins. You have failed this city! Oh, I'm just kidding. No, I may be an evil villain, but I do watch Arrow. Anyway, you killed me. Before. Now it is my turn to do the same to you! Mwahaha!" A spark of flames appear on the classroom walls.

"Uh-oh!" Kyle mumbles under his breath. "Uh-oh what? Uh-oh the school's on fire or Uh-oh my hair's gonna get burned?" I say sarcastically. "Both." He replies with a grin. Butterflies shoot up my stomach as he grabs my wrist. We dash toward the door, but get stopped by our teacher with glowing red eyes. "Where you going kids? We haven't even started the fun." A nasty grin spreads through his face. I narrow my eyes and kick him where the sun don't shine.

As possessed as he might be, he is still human. Doubling over in pain, Kyle and I jump over him. Flames engulf the hallway. A wooden post crashes to the ground right in front of me. I jump back and land in Kyle's arms. I look at him and quickly step away, a blush flaming on my cheeks.

Awkwardly, he grabs my wrist (again) and pulls me off to the side, just as a pole lands where I just was. A shriek escapes from my lips and suddenly, footsteps head our way. "Um... please tell me that you brought a gigantic dog to school, cause I didn't." I whisper to Kyle. He lets out a chuckle and shakes his head. I whimper and a face appears into the suffocating smoke. A half-burned off face shows a robotic skull. Bleh!! "Well well. What do we have here?"

"Just some passing teenagers, trying to get to the kitchen to make... double chocolate brownies?" Kyle responds. "With extra chocolate!" I cry out. A flickering smile appears on the robotic face, but is replaced with a stone hard face. "Amity, get over here." The man commanded, clearly amused. "I'm sorry." I let out a small laugh, "What was that? For a second I thought you said to go over there." I smirk and hold my chin up. He raises his hand and I feel myself levitating. Stupid the force. Ugh! Seriously, you are like the Sith from Star Wars. OMG! Don't even get me started. Like BB8 is the most adorable thing ever! The way he expresses his emotions. Like 'OMG SO ADORBS!!'

"Come." The man says. Like so rude! Just interrupting me in my thoughts. Bruh. I feel myself getting pulled toward him. I squirm, but an invisible force stops me from escaping. Get it, force. Come on. Not even a laugh. You guys are mean. :( Jk. :D Anyway, the force pulled me close to him.

"So, Amity. You have valuable information about the List. I'll have to get rid of you sooner or later, and I do not have time for later sooooooo...how about sooner?" He says smugly. "How about none. Now can you please let me go? I really have to go to my guitar class in like," I pause and take a glance at my watch. "... two hours." I give him a smile and try to get out of his invisible grip.

"Ha. You amuse me. I'll maybe let out live if you tell me he List. Or maybe-" All of a sudden his face goes straight and I can hear whispers floating around him. Although he's completely zoned out, his grip tightens on me. Kyle rushes over and tries to unhinge me from him. Then, his eyes start to u cloud and Kyle steps back to his original position. "Just got a message from Boss. Turns out I have to keep you alive. Meh. So close to decapitating you. Well, I've got to go. Bye." He release me from his grip, but before I can move my vision starts to cloud.

I topple over a random beam, that just supposedly was like 'Oh, she almost unconscious, better help her out and let her pass out on he floor.' The last thing I hear is, "Didn't think I'd let you get away that easily, did you..."