Chapter 1

"Forest! Come here!" My parents called me loudly. I walked down the creaking wooden staircase to the living room where they were all sitting.

The television was on. My brother was watching his regular superhero shows. My mother and father were holding something. 

"What is it?" I asked them with concern. "You are going to 'Witchcraft Academy'. Its the best school for witches to study their power, abilities, tricks," my father went on. 

I was going to a witch school? It was unexpected. "I don't want to go," I complained. "If you don't go, you won't be educated from what you really are." "Can't you guys teach me?" "We don't know as much as they do. So your going. It's for your own good." 

"I don't want to go alone," I frowned. "Your not going alone Forest," my mother broke off. I wondered who was going with me. "Who am I going with?" I wanted to know everything. "Your going with Diana. Your best friend."

 I was so glad that Diana was coming. She was my cousin and my best friend. She's my mother's sister's daughter. Diana and I hang out all the time, especially at school. 

But we will be even closer that we are going somewhere together. 

"When am I going?" "Tomorrow," my mother said. "Why did you tell me this now mother?" "We just got the invitation now." "Alright." 

"Well I guess I'm gonna go pack," I wandered up the stairs. 

I got to my room. My room was so beautiful. It had purple walls, with white accents. I also had lanterns on the top. My bed was white and blue, especially my couch at the front of my room. I had a white television too.

I open my closet and grab my white suitcase. I land my suitcase on my bed. I open it. It's totally brand new.

First, I decided to pack the bathing and hair products; conditioner, shampoo, deodorant, hairbrush, hairspray. 

Next, I snatched a bunch of clothes from my closet into my large suitcase. 

My phone suddenly vibrated, making a noise. 

I got a text from Diana:

Diana: Hey Forest, I just wanted to let you know how excited I am to be going to Witchcraft Academy with YOU. Call me when you get this message. xxoxo

Her messages were always so sweet. They really made my day. 

I dialled her number and called her. In five seconds, she answers. 

"Forest!" Her voice was so jumpy. "Hey Diana. What you doing?" I asked her. "Nothing, you?" "Packing!" "I packed already," she answers. "Your organised." "You would have packed earlier, it's just that you found out about it now." "Yeah. I got to go now." "Bye." 

I looked at my alarm clock, it said it was nine o'clock. I was tired. It was time I go to bed. Diana was coming to my house at about 7:30 in the morning to pick me up. 

I put my suitcase on the ground rug and dug under my covers. It was cold tonight. 

My alarm clock made a large sound. It was set onto 6:30. I woke up feeling great. I had a good sleep. I just remembered, I'm going to school today. I only have 30 minutes to get myself ready. 

I got changed into a black leather jacket with my jeans. I continued packing. I straightened my hair and added some makeup. 

I almost forgot about my magic wand. I slicked into my boot; where I always kept it, incase of an emergency. 

After that, I quickly ran down the stairs to the kitchen. I got my favourite cereal (coco pops) and put it in a bowl with some hot milk. It took me about 5 minutes to finish it.