Chapter twelve : The battle really BEGINS?!?!?

Fili POV:

It's the last round! "Julia, you need to win this or we'll have to pay. (After Nise and YoonGi, everyone agreed, whoever loses has to pay for lunch! [turns out they came with some money as well])"! I cheer to Julia. "I'll try!" She responds. They get up in front of the screen and start to choose their song that they're gonna dance to. While they're choosing I realise that the way we're standing is boy, girl, boy, girl, etc. which is weird cause we just knew each other not even one hour ago and were already mixed. Anyways they finally choose a song and it's sorry sorry by super junior.

"Are you read to lose old friend?" Jin threatens. "You seriously can't wait for me to beat you!" Julia replies. "Okay guys! Enough fun and games and let's get this over with! The game will begin in 3 . . . . . 2 . . . . . ANI!" He says then starts laughing until YoonGi goes behind and threatens him to hurry up cause he's tired. " okay! 3 - 2 - 1 - BEGIN!" HoSeok cheers and presses the start circle on the screen. "And they're off!" I say!

"Okay! So far they're alright! They're balancing the scores. Oh wait, someone's taking the lead! Oh-" Hoseok emcee's until Jin shouts "be quiet! I'm trying to concentrate!". "Ok! The princess has spoken!" Hoseok replies and then laughs. I wonder what Jin or Julia might do if they lose? While I'm still daydreaming about the results the dance-off finishes. "Okay! The results! Bhahahahahahahahahhahaha! Omg! Look!" Hoseok announces and then moves out of the way and we're all shocked 😱😱😱😱😱!
"I-I-I WON! YES!" The winner announces! (I'm not telling who the winner is!). "Haha! Okay now it's time for lunch!" Hoseok cheers and claps his hands.

Alice POV:

While Julia and Jin are dancing their buts off I decide to head outside to buy me a drink! (Cause I don't really listen to anyone these days and plus I like to be rebelicous!) After I buy a drink and start drinking it, I head back to the arcade. But while I'm a few shops away from the arcade I see Jungkook running back inside the arcade and then a few seconds later Charli walking inside as well. Wait a sec! What were these two doing outside the arcade? Hmmm! Something smells fishy! (Im not lying! Turns out the shop Im standing in front of sells fish!) Anyways I decide not to take much notice and finish my drink and head inside.

Just as I blend in with them I hear Hoseok talk about lunch time! Oh! Who won? After we enter this restraunt that was down the street from the arcade Julia turns around and tells me and the others (just the six of us) to buy anything we want to eat! "So wait! You won?" Charli asks. "Yeah! Where were you?" Julia asks. "I just went to the toilet!" Charli answers. What! The toilets inside the arcade? Not outside? Aye? "But what was the score?" I ask. "51-49! Hahaha you should've seen joins faci- wait where were you as well?" Julia asks me while raising an eyebrow. "I'm not telling you!" I answer. "Alice Alice Alice! Darling! You have to always tell me! Remember! I'm the mother-" she replies and then stops. "Oh sorry!" She instantly repents. "It's alright! You are right! You are the mother out of all of us!" I comfort her so she doesn't feel sorry for me. "Yah! What does that mean?" She asks. "You're old!" Nise mocks and laughs.

After we get our food (well after the boys paid for it with their wons) and we sit down and eat the boys are shocked of our eating habits. "Wow! You girls really don't hold back in front of others do you?" Jimin spits. "Haha! Nope! Just because you may be cute and funny boys, we still don't care how we eat in front of yous. We actually don't care how we eat in front of anyone!" Alena informs them then resumes to stuffing her mouth like Geum JanDi (which the rest of us [Nise, Charli, Julia, Fili and me] are doing as well). "Hahahahaha might as well too!" NamJoon says as well and starts stuffing his mouth as well.

While we're eating, NamJoon uses his cutlery to pretend to be those really rich foreigners and eat with forks and knifes, while cutting his meat accidentally puts too much (as in way too much) force and ends up cutting his plate in half. "Ooooooops!" He sighs. "Aigoo! Here use my plate, I'm already full!" Jin sighs and hands over his stainless plate to NamJoon. "Thanks Hyung!" NamJoon thanks and returns back to his normal style of eating.

Endless minutes later:

"Ahhhhh! That was so nice!" Julia says while wiping her mouth. But she's missing some cream that's on her nose. "Your missing something?" Jin points out. Julia then tries wiping her mouth again but forgets her nose. "Ahh! You missed it. It's here!" Jin says and moves up close to Julia's face (like as in a few inches/centimetres away from her face) and wipes the tip of her nose with his sleeve. "There!" He grins and sits back down in his seat. "Than- thanks!" Julia stutters with her face blushing. "Ewwwwww! Hyungs flirting!" Taehyun points at Jin and Julia and scrunched his nose. "Hahahahahahaha!" Everyone around the table laughs while YoonGi's just daydreaming into the dramaland perhaps.

While everyone's talking about stuff I realise JungKook and charli have barely muttered a word to each other. While an Ost from secret gardens called 'That Woman's playing JungKook suddenly bangs his right hand on the table which catches everyone's attention on the table. "Guys have yous watched secret garden?" He says with an angry tone of voice. "Of cou-" Charli was about to finish until JungKook interrupted with "You shut up!". Woah! 😶. Everyone's expressions were so confused. "Have you heard secret gardens song liar!" He spits. "Uh-uh-yes!" Nise mutters while still a bit flustered. "While don't you guys think that song title and the other Ost liar suit someone on this table?" He asks. "Who are you referring to?" Fili questions. "Hmmmm. I don't know. Was just putting it out on the table!" He replies while leaning back into his seat. That was so awkward.

Charli POV:

What did JungKook just do? Was he hinting me? "What are you trying to say?" I straight up ask. "Nothing! Anyways how do you guys feel about your evaluations?" He replies. "I'm happy! What about you guys?" Julia answers and looks at the rest of us. "Me too!" Alena nods. "What about you? Do you think your gonna pass?" JungKook interviews me. "Ah- hope so?" I answer. Don't tell anyone about what you told me! Please! I remember telling Vona. "Really? What happens if the others don't make it and only you do?" He barks at me. What did he just say? The others don't- wait! Did he follow me? Wait no! He was there when I returned. He couldn't of. Could he? "That would never happen!" I answer positively. "Huh! Someone a great liar!" He mumbles under his breath. "What! What did you say?" I shout at him. "Nothing!" He growls at me and grabs his glass of water and gulps it down.

Why's he like this? This is the first conversation we have in the restraunt and everyone's now awkward with each other. "Oh! Tha-" Alena's about to say until JungKook's phone rings. "Hello! Omma! Okay! We're at a restraunt right now! Yes, okay! Bye!" He says then hangs up. "My mums here. She's waiting outside the arcade. I already told her that were here. Let's pack up now and go back to the arcade so you girls can leave. I have a feeling you guys might want to know about the results of the evaluation!" He informs and stands up and gestures everyone to hurry up.

After we arrive at the arcade Vona walk over to all of us and smiles brightly. "Girls! Did you have fun?" She asks. "Yes! It was fun!"Julia answers. "Thanks boys for looking after the girls. I really appreciate what you did." Vona says while bowing at the boys. "It was no problem! Seriously! We all had fun!" Jin says then suddenly winks at Julia! WOW😱! What is this? "Hehehe! Vona! Julia found the guy she left gummy bear for!" Alena says then all of us start laughing (well besides the boys cause they didn't get it). "Hahaha! Thanks! Hopefully we meet again. Now bye!" Vona waves at the boys and then leads us to where she parked the van. Which turns out to be a new spot from where she called me to meet her at. Ahh! That was fun being honest. Now we have to go back to smtown and face everything that lies beyond our power. "That was fun! We should go to arcade more now!" Fili says while looking back at the arcade. "In our dreams!" Alena says crushing fili's dreams.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!
Sorry guys I haven't updated in a while! I hope this makes up for it and sorry for any weird parts that may have popped up. Please do comment your thoughts I'm open to them and thanks for reading! Oh and sorry for any spelling errors