1. The Collins

| |Hello everyone! So I was watching Sinister 2 and I realized that Milo and Zach make an interesting ship and I just had to make a fanfiction of this pair. Anyway, this fanfiction is all set in the POV of Milo. Basically, it'll show his feelings slowly change for Zach. But hope you enjoy! :)| |
________________________________________

Mid July

A new family has arrived. They moved in about a week or two ago. The family consists of a mother and her two twin boys. Apparently, they moved here to escape an abusive husband and father. Upon hearing who this asshole had attacked, me and the others decided to choose the one son, Dylan Collins. I wasn't too sure about Dylan at first since he seemed weak. But then I realized that we were all weak at some point and yet, we were still able to murder our families. So no doubt Dylan will be able to do the same once he's watched all of our films.
But as for Dylan's brother, Zach, well...he just annoys me. I mean, I know I should like him since he's into gross horror films and such, but I just don't. Kid just annoys me.
And the mother? Courtney? Well, I don't care too much about her. All I know is that she literally did nothing to help Dylan. Therefore, she can die for all I care.

So if you're wondering, yes, I have met Dylan and talked to him. He was a little scared of me at first, but once we talked more, he seemed comfortable. For the past week that's all I've done--talk to him. I needed him to trust me and feel comfortable around me if I wanted him to watch the films.
But one thing I don't understand is why Zach can see me and the others, too. Obviously Bughuul was behind this reason. But it's best not to question him. Bughuul knew what was best.

At midnight, I brought myself to Dylan's room and stood beside his bedside.
"Dylan..." I whispered.
"Mmm..." He hummed, stirring awake. "What do you want, Milo?" He asked, tiredly.
"Come on, I wanna show you something."
Dylan sighed. "No, Milo. We're supposed to be asleep right now. I don't wanna get in trouble."
"You won't." I reassured.
"But what if my mom wakes up?"
"She won't." I reassured once more. I noticed the sudden look of worry in his eyes. "Don't you trust me?" I questioned, smirking to myself.
________________________________________

I led Dylan down into the basement, flicking my lighter on.
"It's right over here." I said, leading Dylan over to the chest-like shaped box before flicking my lighter off and shoving it into my pocket. I knelt down in front of the large box, my fingertips gripping the edges of it. I glanced over at Dylan, who had knelt down beside me.
"Should I open it?" I asked.
Dylan bit down on his lower lip before nodding slowly.
I smirked softly and lifted my arms, pulling open the box. I looked down at the old-fashioned camera and the films with admiration.
"How'd you know where it was?" Dylan questioned, confused.
I looked over at him, a smirk still plastered onto my fave. "Because this was where I left it." I simply said, pulling out the camera and Ted's film titled Fishing Trip.
"What is that?"
"Only one way to find out." I spoke before setting up the camera and the film.
As the film began to play, Ted came into view.
"Hey, Ted. Why are you here?" Dylan asked.
"Milo said he was going to show you the thing." Ted mumbled softly.
Dylan glanced up at me. I just gave him a friendly smile before turning my head to watch the film again.
Once the film changed from happy to utterly terrifying, Ted and I smirked while Dylan's eyes got big with fear. He blinked as the alligators in the film swam towards Ted's hanging family members. As soon as one of the alligators jumped up and caught Ted's dad's head into its mouth, Dylan winced and shut his eyes tightly, turning his head away. Noticing this, I cupped his chin between my pale fingers and turned his head back to the screen.
After a moment, Dylan began to back up, nervously speaking. "W..We shouldn't be watching this, Milo...Turn it off!"
Ted and I turned to him and rose a finger to our lips before hushing him softly. Dylan whipped around and ran upstairs right as the film ended. Ted and I stared at the stairs.
"You think he'll actually watch the films?" Ted questioned.
"He will. I'm sure of it." I responded, smirking yet again.