Chapter 8

THIS IS CHAPTER 8! I'M HAPPY THAT I'M ABLE TO UPDATE. ANYWAYS, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

Izayoi was lying awake in bed late the following morning. The dizziness had gone away. She shook her head and then noticed that she was still in her bloodstained clothes. She got up and went directly to go take a bath. The warm water felt soothing against the bite on her neck, which was still a little sore. She washed off the dried blood from her skin and hair and then relaxed. Izayoi thought about spending the day with her new boyfriend Bankotsu. She got out a while later and picked out a pretty lilac kimono. She thought about spending the day relaxing at home, maybe having another conversation with Naraku or Kagura. Of course, she still wanted to look nice enough for Bankotsu, so she still fixed herself up a little bit just in case.

She applied some mousse on her hair and decided to leave it loose. Izayoi picked out some jewelry and sprayed some bodyspray on herself. After that, she left to the kitchen to get something to eat. As soon as she stepped in the kitchen, a elderly woman came in and said,"What would you like for breakfast, my lady?" "Oh, just a couple of pastries and tea." The woman bowed and left. Izayoi heard the screen slide open and turned to see Naraku come in. "Oh, good morning," Izayoi said as Naraku sat beside her. The woman came back with Izayoi's order. "May I get you anything, my lord?" she asked Naraku nervously. He shook her head, giving her a look that apparently scared the woman away.

"You're not gonna eat anything?" Izayoi said finishing the first pastry. "I'm not hungry," he replied. Izayoi sipped some tea. "When did Inuyasha leave?" "I'm not sure. I left Kagura to deal with him. She should know what happened when he left." Izayoi ate her last pastry and snuggled next to him like a puppy. He looked at her curiously and put an arm around her shoulders. Izayoi drank the last of her tea and said,"I guess I'll go outside for a while." He removed his arm off her shoulders and Izayoi left out to the garden. She paused outside to sit on a rock and picked out a beautiful lily. She looked up when she heard Hakudoshi's voice say,"Well, Hakushi, as I said Naraku would like to speak to you about a favor he would like for you to do for him." Hakudoshi was talking to a cute looking guy that Izayoi assumed to be Hakushi. He appeared to be a demon and looked like a nice guy. He had medium length red hair with bright, green eyes.

"Do you have any idea as to what he wants from me?" he asked. "I do, but let him tell you himself," Hakudoshi said leading him inside. "I wonder what business Dad has for him," Izayoi thought to herself. "Why should I care?! It has nothing to do with me anyway!""Izayoi!" She turned around and saw Bankotsu coming towards her. She got off the rock and ran over to hug him. She kissed him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Do you wanna do something today?" he asked her as they broke apart. "Actually I was thinking of just relaxing today. So you wanna go to my room?" she asked still hugging him. "Alright, then." Izayoi led him to her room holding his hand. Once in her room, Bankotsu flopped onto the bed. She snuggled on his chest and caressed his face. "Is it true you killed that Kagome girl yesterday?" Bankotsu asked her as he rubbed her arm.

"Did Kagura tell you that?" Izayoi asked. "Yeah. Well did you?" "Yeah, I did. And Naraku was happy about it," she replied. "Wow! I never thought a girl as sweet and innocent looking as you would actually be able to kill someone," he said. "Well anyone can kill someone. It's just that not everyone has the guts to do it," Izayoi said. She rolled onto him and kissed him. "Mine! All mine!" Izayoi thought to herself as she lost herself in his kiss once more. "You smell nice," Bankotsu said randomly. "It's 'sweet pea' scent!" she replied. He kissed her once again.

She loved having these little moments with him. Bankotsu was the only one that made being in this era worth the time. He was everything she liked in a guy.

Izayoi then felt Bankotsu move his hands towards her waist. Feeling a tickling sensation, Izayoi giggled. Just his mere touch made her laugh. "Oh, Bankotsu! Stop!" Bankotsu smirked 'evilly', and started tickling her some more, making Izayoi laugh even harder. "You like that, don't you? You know you do!" Bankotsu smiled at the fact that Izayoi was laughing so beautifully. He could almost consider her as a celestial maiden from the heavens. "Hey, why are you having all the fun? I should have fun too!" Izayoi placed her hands on his tummy and gave him a piece of his own medicine.