Unbelievably Happy

We had found a nee home not too far away from mum and dad and they were happy I was going to have a baby as well and so was the rest of the family and myself I was ecstatic that I was going to have a baby for my son to play with. Kept going to the doctors for check ups and the cravings I was getting wow unbelievable. I have never had this sort of cravings not even with my son. Some were like eating yoghurt with oranges and nutella, apricot jam with tomatoes and things like that. Most people would screw up there nose at what I was eating but to me it tasted yummy and I enjoyed. I was going really well through my pregnancy taking it easy and not over doing it but I did start having a few problems with my blood pressure and the doctors were getting a bit worried about it so they kept an eye on me but my bf was great he helped with everything and always there when I needed him so that was a big help.

I was about 2 months to go on my pregnancy and the doctors were real concerned that there was something wrong so they had to do an ultra sound and found out that my baby was in the breach position so they admitted me in hospital so they could turn my baby around and then maybe if it was all ok I would be right but if not they would have to induce me sooner and my baby would be born early. The doctors put this gel kind of stuff on my stomach and dug there fingers into my skin above my babies head and below her feet so they could turn her. It hurt real bad as I could feel her turning and once they had finished my heart rate and my babies went to high and they couldn't bring it down so they induced me so the contractions came on in such a hurry that with in two hours I had my baby and it was a girl. I was so happy to hold her and cuddle my new baby in my arms her dad was worried that he would break her she was so tiny and cute.

The next day the doctors let us go home they saw that my baby girl was putting on weight and didn't think she was in trouble she was as healthy as a kitten so to speak. We named her Catherine with a c and not a k as it was after my bfs sisters name so it just fit perfectly. The day we came home we had everything ready for her and wanted to go visit mum and dad so they could spend some time with her as well and dad cuddled her for over an hour as dad wasn't well had bad diabetes and lost one leg and blind but he still knew what was what anyway he called me into the room to take Catherine again and once I left the room he said  " I'm glad my whole family is here together. " He sat up in his wheel chair and passed away happy no pain and no suffering he was happy. We were all upset and crying  but we knew the day was coming close.

A week later we had the funeral for dad and he wanted to be cremated and the family wanted to spread his ashes around on a bit of land that hopefully one day we would own. Grandma was getting older and couldn't rely on her own anymore so she had to sell her retirement flat to move in with us so we could look after her as well. We had found a five acre block near Howard and it would fit all of us in it as there was upstairs and down stairs as well so mum, grandma and sissy would live down stairs and the rest of us up stairs. It was a huge home for us all.