1-Oblivion

I sat in the bay window, gazing out across the dark forest that sat below the steep cliff upon which I was currently living. The sun shone in the distance, but surrounding the castle were dark looming clouds that cloaked the cliff in a blanket of darkness. I turned my gaze from the depressing sight to one of much more gloom.
I have laid in his chambers for 3 nights straight now, him feeding off me more and more each night. Making me so weak I could walk hardly more than five feet without collapsing. I wonder if tonight will be different, but I quickly discard the thought when I remember the look on his face the last few nights. The desperation plain on his severe features. No tonight would not be any different.

Suddenly, the door slams open and in walks the devil himself. Disregarding his typical formalities, Alexander strides into the room and is upon me in seconds, dragging me by my arm toward the king sized bed in the middle of the room. I am thrown to the bed in a heap as he hovers over me. He lunges toward me, a feverish gleam in his eye like a predator pouncing down upon its pray.

A sharp bite pierced my neck and I felt the familiar sensation of blood being drained from my body. The sticky liquid slid down my neck staining the satin sheets that cradled my weak form.

This time it was different though, his grip was more rough and he didn't let up even as my body began to spasm from too much blood loss. "Please" I croaked in a deparate whisper. Instead of relenting, my desperate tone seemed to drive him even more over the edge. His hold became so tight I could feel the bruises forming along my paper thin skin and his fangs surged further under the delicate skin of my neck. My body, to weak to struggle any longer, went limp in his arms. As unconsciousness took over, I could hear nor feel nothing except the racing of my heart, until that too dulled to a stop. Then oblivion cradled me gently I'll in its arms.