Chapter 8

Sydney's pov

Riding to school on Monday, I think about my summer so far. Summer school is horrible, I only need it because I slack in school but I understand everything. I think school isn't needed but I know my mom would want me to finish.

Harry keeps on crossing my mind. HE is different than other guys. Yes he got into my pants the first day of school by he hasn't tried it again. And he shows a vulnerable side most boys don't show. Rider never talked to me about stuff and never showed care about things at my house. Harry was the first one to tell me he cares about me and he's there for me. I smile and pull into the parking lot. I spot him in the back, with earphones plugged in shaking his head. Harry spotted me and his nods at me. I climb off my bike and walked towards the building. Harry catches up me and walks with me.

"I had a lot of fun Friday. Did you?" He looked at me with big eyes

"Yeah I did Harry. Better than staying home with my dad." His eyes lose their sparkle and his fists clenche. I didn't know talking about my dad made him react this way. I playfully punch him and he smiles.

Class went slower as ever but Harry entertained me. He passed notes and made funny faces behind Mrs Pritchett's back. We joked around the whole time until class was over.

"Ms.Macon, Mr.Styles please stay after class." She announced when class finished. Harry looks over at me worried. Shit she knew what we were doing. We walk up to the front of the class, bracing the wrath.

"Ms. Macon you have been doing really good in class and I was wondering if you could do some tutoring with Mr.Styles here." A wave of relief and confusion washes over me.

"What? I don't need help." Harry yelled.

"Yes you do Harry. And Ms. Macon is doing excellent."

"Then why is she here?" I look down and blush.

"None of your business. Now you can do tutoring here or find a place to study. And that's final Harry. You don't want to repeat a grade now do you." She left the room and left me with a very angry Harry.

"That bitch. Do you even want to help me?" He looked over at me.

"If you want, i don't mind." I really didn't care.

"Fine whatever. We can start tomorrow. My apartment is that okay?" Harry smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure." I didn't want to show my happiness. Am I crushing on him? This is bad. I wave him goodbye and leave. Is this a mistake?

Harry's pov

Sydney. In my apartment. Teaching me. Now is that sexy or what? She didn't have to help me but she is. I'm still confused on why she is in our class if she is smart. Now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to restrain myself from making out with her.

Sorry for the short chapter! Ill do longer ones more often when I get more reads. Study session who thinks that's a bad idea?? Lol I don't know if i should keep it innocent or not . Okay lovelies have a great day!

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

XOXO