Time to Reminisce

1 year later

as flight attendant Maine did able to go in different country, there everyday she got motivated because they didnt lost communication with Alden. They texted each other every night and Maine always keep Alden updated about where she go, what shes doing and she also send many photos of her taken when she visit certain country.

Its time for her to come back, her last day at work, and as she promise she would come back and be with him again.

Jane and Shane promise her that they would pick her up at the airport. Jane texted Alden about Maine's flight and he said he would join them at welcoming her.

"This is it! It's time for me to face some sort of reality". - Maine

MAINE P.O.V

I got so excited to be back, I remember the promise I made at him at the mall and I am proud of myself. I am willing to give him another chance and I think I could come back now and persue my ultimate dream again.

After few hour of travel "I'm finally here". Welcome to the Philippines NicoMaine. I am so happy to be back!. I went outside the airport and there I saw Jane and Shane waiting for me.

I hug them both because I miss them both so much. Well Jane and Shane finish their training ahead of me so now their already enjoying their freedom time of their lives.

They help me at my luggage and they direct me at a van. I got surprise seeing a familiar person at the van.

The door started to open and there I saw him. "hey" -Alden

"Alden? What are you doing here?" -Maine

"Is it obvious? I'm picking you up here. Congrats!! You've done enough"

"Thank you. I hugged him"

"Let's go now"

"Jane, Shane lets go now"

"Maine we need to meet someone out there we just want to pick you there and direct you here so, Were going now ok?"

"Oh? Ok"

Jane and Shane wink at Alden.

They give me my things and Jane and Shane leave me to Alden.

Alden assist me and help me with my things. We went to my apartment and put my things aside.

I already thank him but I got shock when he carried me. He brought me at his personal car and we went somewhere.

"Where are we going?" -Maine

"Secret, You will know once we get there" -Alden

Why do I think I'm familiar with these place? Damn! I'm right its one of my favourite place! How did he know these place? Were at the beach!!

****

-end