Chapter 3- Her Gift

Chapter 3-Her Gift

 -Jordan's wolfs eyes on side-

Brandon's P.o.v

"who's my father?" she asked me. Shit i knew that this would come up one day. But right now wasn't the time to talk about this.

"we'll talk about it in the morning... okay?" i asked trying to keep my temper down. Her fucking father doesn't deserve her only i know who he is.

I picked her up and ran back to the house then laid her in her bed. I kissed her forehead and walked out of her room and to the kitchen.

I sighed.i was passing around the kitchen while Jordan slept. This is not good he is going to come for her he is going to be able to smell her. Fuck fuck fuck.

"is something wrong?" someone asked, i looked up to see David, David and Jordan have always been good friends and honestly i want them to be mates he is a good kid and he is my beta.

I nodded "I'm fine" with that i walked up the stairs and walked into my room and sighed. well tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day.

Jordan's p.o.v

I looked at him waiting for a answer to my question but he just tensed up and asked if we could talk about this tomorrow. I nodded and we went back home. He laid me on my bed and i fell asleep.

*Dream*

I woke up in a meadow in a all white dress. What the fuck. Where am i? I sat up and looked around. "hello?" i called out with no answer.

I got up and started walking to the woods next to the meadow. I looked around and saw a girl looking into a the river.

"Hello child, come here" she stated. I looked around and walked up to her she was amazingly beautiful.

She smiled up at me. "you special you have a power so rare you are the only one who has it" she stated and took my hands.

Images flashed in my mind and clips of her life. When she let go of my hands i fell to the ground. I looked up at her surprised. She smirked.

"you can do that to ant one you wish or you can block it out, my name is Selene of you focus on me i will be there for you in a dream, but this is true." she stated Selene is the moon goddess and wow.

*end of dream*

I woke up covered in sweat, what the hell was that shit.

Tyler's p.o.v

This sent has been driving me crazy and next week i have to go to a neighboring pack to talk about a peace treaty and honestly the only reason I'm going over there is to kill my mates pup because i think she is in that pack.

They cant stop me either because i am the most powerful alpha in the world i also have the biggest pack so they cant do anything about it either.

I thinking about this pup of hers and seeing my mate again maybe she would want me back. 'she wont we are to late' my wolf replies. "yes she will she has to still want us" i stated. My wolf just whimpered.

Then my son walks into mt office cutting my thoughts short. "yes son?" i asked looking up at him

"i have been smelling this sent and i just wanted to know do i have a sister?" he asked i was honestly taken back by this."no son what would make you think that?" i asked. My son didn't even know that his mother was not my mate.

he scratched the back of his neck and sighed "nothing" he replied then walked out of the office. I was so confused why would her ask a question like that. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short it will be longer next time

Vote if its okay <3

Comment you opinion

Follow me <3