Chapther 15 ~ Emily !

Ashley POV

Ring . . . Ring . . . Ring . . .
i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I took my phone from my night stand i answered it without looking at the caller ID.

Hello i said in a sleeply voice.

Heyyyy babe. Its Emily.

OMG Emily !! How you been i asked.

Im great and you ?

i'm good and pregnant i replied.

YOUR PREGNANT !! she yelled.

Yea.. You didn't know ??

NOOo..... Why didn't u tell me she asked.

I couldn't because i had lost your number.

Ohhh... Well guess what ??

What ?

Im moving to Canada !!

Oh my god... When i asked her.

Today. Im on the plane now.

When does it land because i will pick you up.

it lands in a hour.

okay see you then.

bye.

I hang up the phone and got up from the bed. I grab my towel and went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower.

When I was done I got dress in a long baby blue dress and black flip flops. I left my hair out straighten and but a black headband on.

When I was done it was 1:00 and Emily plane landed in 30 minutes so I text Justin I was leaving because he we in the studio.

**** 30 minutes later ****

I was now at the air port waiting for Emily. Then after about 5 minutes I see a tall girl with dark brown hair walking to me.

EMILY!!!!!!! I scream a while running to her. Once I got to her I gave her a big hug. She hug me back but night as tight because of my stomach.

Oh my god I miss u so much she said to me. I miss u to I replied.

So where are you staying, I asked her while shutting the truck. I'm staying at a hotel. Why ?? U could stay with me and Justin I say. Your baby daddy is name Justin she said. Yea ummmm . . I'm baby daddy is Justin Bieber I say to her. OMG!!!! I can't believe he got you pregnant and you live with him. Yea but when you meet him you can't go all fan girl crazy. Okay ?? Okay she replied and got in the car.

On the way we started catching up on things . So how long are you going to be staying I asked. Oh only for today because I move in my house tomorrow. Okay. Where are you moving to I asked. On 3647 Wilson street she replied. ( I don't know if that's a real street. I just made it up.) ohh.... That's a few blocks away from me I said smiling.

When we got home I found Justin watching tv on the couch. Hey babe ! I say walking to him. I have him a kiss and walked back to Emily. Justin this is my friend Emily I say. Hi Emily in Justin he says. Hi she says back.

And here's your room I say to Emily. Wow it's so big she says looking around. Ya I know right I say back.

Well me and Justin are going to sleep so see you in the morning . Goodnight love you. Goodnight love you too she replied.

I went to me and Justin's room and laid down. Justin came in a few minutes later and laid down next to me.

So how long is she staying for Justin asked. Only for today. She's leaving tomorrow morning. Oh ok he said and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYYY PEOPLEE !!!!!!!!! Sorry I hadn't update :( but I felt sad for keeping you waiting soo here you go :)

VOTE \ COMMENT \ FAN

Desiree xD