Chapter 6: The Question

KIANS pov
I really wanted to ask Ava to maybe want to go to the beach since we used to swim there in the weekends. "Hey Ava!" I yelled from the hallway.
Ava pov
I heard Kian yell my name. He jogged toward me. "Wanna go to the beach like when w-were kids." I smiled remembering that moment. "Sure" I smiled. He seemed happy. "okay go gt your swimmingsuit" he hopped away. I giggled and went to my room. I put in my black and white pokadot matching bikini. I didn't like the way my body look. I frowned but realized the guys ONlY got bikinis. I put on a dress over and started to the door.
KIANS pov
She came down the stairs in a strapless dress with a bathing suit peaking out. She looked really pretty! "Ready?" She smiled. I just nodded still looking at her. "Kian, is there something wrong" she dusted her dress off. "No no lets go" I tried to sound cool. As we walked to the beach I decided to take her hand. She followed along. I was happy to be at the beach with my 7th grade crush. Maybe I should ask her out as the sun sets then it will be perfect. We sat at the beach as the sun fell. "Perfect" she took the words out of my mouth. "Ava, you were my first crush for 7th grade. And now that I found you, I um- want to askyoutobemygirlfriend." I smiled. "Huh" she spoke. "Will..you..be my girlfriend."
Ava pov (quick)
I was shocked by what he just asked: to be his girlfriend! The words processed in my head. Should I say yes! I was so confused. "Kian I-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey kittens!!! Cliffhanger! Hope y'all enjoy the story so far!! Leave me some info in the comments or send me a dm on Instagram.
1st Ig: xo.runawayheart.xo
Love, Cheyenne ❤️