The Art Of Life

Life is full of bumpy rides that you could never expect, we never know on what will happen in the future and we would never know until we reach it. Sometimes, things could never be expected and we realized that complaining was of no use. Sometimes we could be happy, sometimes we could not and life might seem to be unfair when it is actually fair. We never know on how hard life would be until we go down, life is indeed hard but it is not easy too.

Once there lived a young girl, who once lived a life in a family with a good financial state but unfotunately, everything changed when her mother was scammed accidentally which made them lose most of their money. She did felt upset but not depressed, as she was still studying at school and many bumpy roads was there. Alexia was her name, the girl who had to go through hardships and regretted most of her actions. Through the crisis, she finally learnt about the art of life and how she faces problems. She might have stress but she had never have the will of comitting suicide albeit she wasn't facing something easy, to her its better for her to wait for the time instead of forcing things.

Let us start the journey of Alexia, who had faced many unexpected things during the crisis and learnt the art of life. The problem that she faced did lead to more but she learnt that, she should be grateful for now and not let the problem destroy her but let the problem become a challenge. When you solve a problem or succeed in facong a hardship, it wouldn't destroy you but it would help you grow religiously and mentally. A problem should be faced, not denied as that is the art of life, everything that you experience teaches you if you want to be taught as that is the art of life. Alexia did apply this in her life, although there are times when she had lost hope in life........

*****

Author's note

Everything in this story is fictional and if something similar happens in real life, it is just a coincidence. I just hope that you'll enjoy reading it and I could help you out through this story. Please forgive me for the grammatical errors or my style as this book would be edited once its finished. By the way, I would really appreciate your votes and comments, so please comment if you disagree with something as bad comments could help me improve, well I would also love to see good comments but I'm really looking forward to see the honest ones. Well, thank you for reading and God Bless You!!!

Yours sincerely,

Lex