Chapter 1

(Alexia P.O.V.)

I was sitting on the seat which was located in the school's lobby, the lights in the corridor had been turned off and it was indeed dar. Only the schools janitor was there, she was indeed a nice woman albeit she's old. As I am the only student left in school, I brought a novel to keep me busy as I do not enjoy sitting and gaping nor build castles in the air even though I love to imagine when I write, writing wasn't a good choice as there were no tables in the lobby, so reading was the only choice. I was reading a book titled "A Placed Called Here", which is a novel written by an Irish writer named Cecelia Ahern. For almost every book I read, I always make sure that I could imagine that I am a silent witnness of the story, as imagining a story is more than reading it.

My mom usually picks me up from school after she pick up my brothers, so that is the main reason for me to be fetched at a late time. I usually fill my time, with taking the maths or physics tuition which is one of my favorite times in school besides studying in class. In the past, my mom seldom complains about my tuition fees, so I do not need to struggle to pay for it but now my parents gave me a limit due to our financial condition, so I have to decrease my expenses. I do have many expenses and I realize that, my expenses has a large variety and it also includes dental care. In the past, I only made sure that my teeth is clean but then, I decided to wear braces and I didn't expect my family to land in this condition too. I do regret it but what could I do, I couldn't cry over a spilled milk now and I decided to take the advantage , which is choosing the colours during my control.

Sometimes, real life might not sound good but that could help you be productive, as you could create your own world through many things. I must say that I feel satisfied with my grades, as I didn't failed in any subjects recently and it is not like my previous results. I do lose track of time when I read, as it makes me forget about the real world and due to that, I could stay calm.

I then saw my mother's car from my seat, I took my bag and said goodbye to the janitor who was sitting on the seat behind the reception's desk. I smiled as I saw the car, which means that I could finally take the rest.The sky was still bright but not that bright as is the evening, I could feel the breeze touching my skin as I opened the sliding door of the car and went inside it. I sat and placed my heavy bad on my lap, then closed the door and smiled to my mother.

"Alexia, how was your day?,"she asked as usual.

"It was amazing as usual but could you please pay my tuition fees as I hadn't payed the extras,"I said to her as lowered my voice.

She only gave me her usual sigh and there was an extremely awkward silence in the car, I then decided to turn on the radio and play a song by ABBA, which is indeed my favourite band. I continued reading until we reached our house and took my bag, as I left the car and entered the house and my room. I changed into my comfortable shirt and shorts, then starteed doing my homework as I have many homeworks. I decided to skip dinner,as I want to get rid of my obesity even though I usually have a really light dinner but I do not feel like eating now, not even a bit as I still feel that something is missing and I do not know what it is. I never knew what it is but I guess its due to my unreached wants which usually happens, it wasn't the first time for me to feel this way as I usually feel this way.

After I finished my homework, I decided to check on my brothers and my mom, my dad usually goes home a bit late due to his work. My brothers were discussing about the movie that they had just watched, so I decided to go and surf the net and then sleep in order to gain energy.

*****

As I arrived in my class, I greeted my friend Avery as we met in class, Aimee was a senior whilst Elena was in a different class. We talked about varius things and our topics frequently changes, talking with her makes me lose track of time as we always manage to communicate no matter ho contrasting our topic is. The two of us are opposites, its actually three as Elena is another opposite and opposite attracts. I understood that, as we learn many things from each other and thats why I love our friendship. A true friendship is undescribable, as we are connected through the unconditional love which is similar to a love with a family. Love isn't the only thing that shows it but also how we try to be with each other, no matter how hard the situation is we would still be with each other any place and any time.

The school bell then rung and the first subject was Geography, which is one of the subjects that I like and we are currently studying about tourism which is indeed one of my favorite topics. All of us went back to our place and Avery sat beside me, our table wasn't far from each other and that is indeed one of the best things. Our geography teacher, usually comes around five minutes late, so we don't rush that much in taking our books. I then took my books from the locker, which is located on the back of the class then went to my seat. As I waited, I took out my glasses from it case then wiped it, I then wore it in order to give me a clear vision. The door suddenly opened, which surprised the whole class, as the person went in we found out that it wasn't our teacher but another person.