Speed dating is an efficient to meet new friends

Paige POV @ Team Scorpion's garage.

Sylvester is spraying disinfectant, wiping his desk while Happy's in her workshop tuning her bike. And as for Walter, Toby, and Cabe, I actually don't know where they are.

"Happy where is Walter?"

"Um, Walt is going speed dating," she replied, and continued working on her bike.

"Oh, he's speed dating. To find new friends or is this serious?"

" He went with Cabe and Toby so it's probably to find more friends!" Sylvester shouted.

"Okay, well since we don't have a case today. I'm taking the day off and going shopping, Happy do you want to join me?

"Yeah thanks, but no I don't do pink."

"Ok, suit yourself."

I walked, to my desk and grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

"Call me if you need anything or if we have a case."

Third person POV

After a disastrous night, Toby was asleep, Walter was tired, and Cabe was driving. 10min from the garage and along the road there was a car that caught Cabe's eye. The car was on the side of the road, it looked as if it was hit on from the side though no other cars were nearby. 

"Toby, Walt wake up we've got a crash." Walter instantly opened eyes,

"Just five more minutes, Mommy." Toby groaned,

"Duty calls kiddo!" Cabe yelled as he drove into the side of the road. Finally Toby woke up and the men finally got to the damaged car.

"Walter call 911, kid you come with me" Cabe yelled,

"I can't feel a pulse on the driver, Cabe"

"Me neither, nothing on the pulse," Cabe said as he checked on the passenger beside the driver. Toby went to open the back seats and saw an unconscious teenage girl, and felt for a pulse. 

"Hey, Cabe I've got a weak pulse on the girl. But the ambulance better get her soon. Uhhh, she's got a grade three concussion, and a sprained wrist."

"Walter, What's the ETA of the Ambulance?"

"5 minutes out."

"Shouldn't we get her out of the car?" Cabe asked,

"No, one of the blood vessels might have been broken. The best thing to do is wait for the ambulance."

(SORRY I'm really picky about my grammar when it comes to storys. I'm done with the next chapter. I'm just editing. Sorry for the quick cliffhanger. -Scorpion_Fangirl)