I think I'm going crazy for her... Chapter 4.

I'm in school now, I'm in breakfast because my bus dropped me off early, I just came though. Fuck, Brian and Jack are coming.

"Hey nerd, what are you reading? How to get a life?" Jack said, grinning and laughing.

"No, I'm reading a book called 'We Beat The Streets' it's a level W, it's too complex for you."

"Nahhh." Brian and Jack said.

"Why are you talking to that nerd?" A girl from my class said.

"We're just messing with her." Jack said.

"Get away from her, she's ugly and she's a nerd."

"hADERP THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A NERD!" I said in a angry tone.

"Yeah there is, it's boring. Come on, let's go boys." The girl said, walking away.

Ugh, that girl is such a bitch, whatever. She can go to hell. I can see Daniel watched the whole thing but he's pretending he didn't and he's looking away. He's sitting alone so I'll talk to him.

"Hi." I said, sitting next to him.

"What was their deal? There's nothing wrong with being a nerd, I'm a nerd. Ugh, fuck them." Daniel said.

"I know right, they're fucking retarted."

"Ugh, there's so many bullies in this school, it's terrible." Daniel said with a sigh as he looked down.

"It's alright buddy." I hug Daniel.

"Thanks dude." Daniel said, hugging me back.

"No problem, bread slice." I said, giggling.

Daniel laughed too. But then, I saw Brian and Jack coming back. Ugh, what the fuck do those losers want now?

"I ship it, #daige." Brian said.

"Yeah, they should date." Jack said.

"Shut up guys." Daniel said, in a mad, but calm tone.

"Haha, they are tots dating." The girl said.

"Be quiet Misty, we're only friends!" Daniel shouted.

I put my arm around Daniel because he seemed tense.

"Don't worry home slice, just ignore them." I whispered into Daniel's ear.

"You're right," He said back, sounding calm.

"Uhh, Paige. I need to tell you something about that." Daniel said.

"Yeah?" I said, curious of what he was going to say.

"I'm gay." Daniel said, whispering in my ear. It's funny because I'm totally opposite, I'm lesbian.

"It's alright, no need to feel awkward or anything. I'm lesbian." I said, whispering in his ear.

"Cool. I also have a crush on this boy, he's in your class. His name is Joshua." Daniel said.

"Cool, I'll try talking to him. Like get to know him." I said, wanting to get him to like Daniel.

"You should, he's a cool guy," "And he's hot." Daniel whispered to me.

"Alright." I said.

"Hey dude, since your lesbian, do you think that girl over there is cute?" Daniel said, pointing at a goddess. I fall off my seat from how hot she is.

"GOOD SHIT THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RITE DER MMM RITE DER IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF YUM YUM YUM YUMMEH." I said, not realizing I said that out loud and everyone saw me.

"Uhhhh, she was talking about her chocolate milk." Daniel said, putting the chocolate milk carton in my mouth. Everyone stopped looking at me and everything went back to normal.

"Thanks buddy, that was close." I said, in relief.

"No problem dude." Daniel said.

Yum yum yum, looks like I have a new crush, heh.

"Her name is Chloe, the girl that you were checking out. I think she saw you checking her out, but I hope not. She's in 9th grade" Daniel said.

"Thanks mate." I said, checking out Chloe's red hair, green eyes, and her cute ass smile.

I will get her, she will be mine.

"Dude, try not to check her out. She might notice, plus she's popular, so it might be hard to get the prize. Also, Jack is her boyfriend." Daniel said, with a worried look on his face.

"Well, fuck. I need to get her." I said.

I will get her, I will be sure of it. I don't care if she's dating Jack, I will make sure she breaks up with Jack. nYEH-HEH-HEH! MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

"You okay buddy? You have a evil smirk on your face and your eyes were blood red for a moment. It looked like a demon possesed you or something." Daniel said.

"Sorry about that." I said.

That's all guys, hope you enjoyed. I know it's getting really intense now that Paige has a crush. Trust me guys, it's gonna get more good. I'm not gonna give any spoilers. Bye, have a good weekend.