Chapter 2

We were all in the car on our way to the concert that only I seemed interested in going to. "You guys better enjoy this or you are gonna regret it. got it". I had used probably over a thousand dollars just on tickets. It was probably more than that because I bought the V.I.P. tickets.

We got there kinda early because I wanted to be closest to the stage. And there was also a rumor that he picks only one person at each concert to join them on stage, hopefully it was me.

One hour later

The people started to pour into the venue will I was just there waiting eagerly for it to start. I saw him walk on stage with the other three. I started to jump up and down in front of the stage. They tuned their instruments and he prepared to sing.

With the very first few set of notes played i knew the exact song, it was Long Forgotten Sons. I started to sing with him but then stopped to obsess over his voice, I found it very sexy and entrancing. It almost sounded like the voice from the other night, "WAIT ITS HIM. HE IS THE ONE THAT STOLE ALL MY CRAP. IT WAS THESE GUYS THAT JACKED MY SHIT".

I yelled it to my friends very angerly. I didn't believe it was these guys that stole my crap, worthless, and I was about to go backstage right then and yell at there manager. The next thing I knew were screaming and a bright little shown on me, of all people me, signaling for me to join them on stage.

I didn't believe it, singing on stage with one of my favorite singers. That's when i heard the few familiar notes to one of my favorites from these guys. The other guys, Brandon, Zach, and Joe started the song off. Techies were working like crazy to get me a working mic before the singing, I got a studded mic somehow but I didn't care.

That's when I heard his sexy voice start singing and I realized I needed to start singing. As soon as I started singing it all sounded better to me.

(Skipping most of song)

We were almost to the part I love most about the song, just before the end. He says the most perfect thing " I'm not after fame and fortune, I'm after you. When I served my time I swear I'll come back to you". It was the best part about that song. As soon as the song was over I handed the mic over to someone backstage.

After the concert

Everyone was leaving the venue slowly but surely. My and my squad started making our way backstage, I was also excited but yet very anger.

I was mainly following the sound of his voice and when I was sure we where close I turned around. "I'm sure it was them just you waaaaaaa.", I yelled out as I fell. I was caught by a pair of strong arms which helped me stand up.

I looked up to see who my savior was and not to be surprised it was him, the man of my hate and dreams, Tim McIlarth. I hugged him tightly and said thank you. I started to walk back towards my friends when I heard something."Hey would you guys like a ride home, I mean its the least we can do for you.", asked Tim.

"Sure, I mean I was hoping to ask you something anyways.", I told him as he lead us onto the bus. I turned to my friends and winked at them. We all got onto the bus as I told the driver my address and everything and sat down on a chair that was extremely comforting. 

"So how long have you guys been in town?", I said. "We have been in town at least a week, why?", said Tim. "Well its cause I was robbed the other day and when I heard you on stage tonight it sounded like you guys were the ones that did it.", I explained to him. That's when I blacked out for a blow to the head.

~A/N~
This chapter is pretty much the same just bear with me and continue and you will understand why. Also shoutout to punkilen for the advice and helping get ideas to restart this story.