Chapter 1

"Have you seen the news lately?" I asked as I grabbed a bag of sour cream and onion potato chips.
"Yeah," Pierce answered as she concentrated on the television "People have been getting murdered and people have been reported 'missing.' A whole bunch of crazy stuff started happening after the neighbors moved in. People have gone missing, the cops have been circling the complex a lot more often than usual and even people's pets have been missing, but I honestly don't know why this is all happening to be honest. Maybe the neighbors have something to do with it or maybe it's just a coincidence.But I couldn't concentrate because I was bored out of my mind. "We should go see a movie" I suggested as I put down my bag of potato chips. "Let's see what movies are out" Pierce says. -Pierce searches the Internet- "Aha let's go see that new movie 'Taken'. "Let's just hope we don't get "taken" I said. With all this crazy stuff going on that's the last thing we need to happen. We put on are coats because it was cold outside and we started walking to the movie theatre which was only about 3 miles away, but I just had a feeling that someone was following us. Like every couple of minutes I would look back and then I would hear rustling in the bushes, but it was probably just an animal. I finally got scared enough and decided to take my phone out to use as a camera. I switched the camera around and behind us there was someone following us the neighbor... Melanie Martinez.