Nineteen || Wonderful News

3 months later
Anakin's POV

We got home, Prim began to walk to the kitchen. "Wait," I said stopping her.

For the past few days she's been acting strange. Not talking to me. Barely wanting to eat. Wearing her loose Jedi robes instead of tight cut off top and tights.

I walked up to her and held her in my arms. She was trembling. "You alright? You're trembling, what's been going on with you?" I questioned.

"I don't know what else to do but cut straight to the point... Ani, I'm pregnant," she replied.

It took me a few seconds to reply, "that, that's wonderful."

"It is but it isn't, the second my stomach shows through my clothes I will be expelled. The second the child is born the council will sense your the father, we'll each be expelled. Honestly you've just redeemed yourself in their eyes, what are we gonna do?" She said.

"Were not gonna do anything right now, this is a happy moment. The happiest moment of my life," I smiled placing my hand on her cheek.

She exhaled calming down, "thank goodness." She was smiling now.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Super short but this is just the news. Think you saw it coming with the previous chapter...

Love you guys!!<3<3