Chapter 8

In a Dimension were Very Few Have ever Traveled and Made it our Alive lived the King of the shadows..."M'Lord! M'Lord! We Have discovered were Your Future Wife Is Located!" The Messenger yelled." I know I was there when She showed up to Gemstone high.." The King said."What do you Intend to do?" The messenger asked." We Crash the Party. I Think She'd Enjoy a...SURPRISE exit." The King Laughed." Yes M'Lord I shall Make Sure of that!" Then the Messenger left." Idiot. I'll have you one Day Princess and I won't let AnyOnE take you...Especially not Him..."
---------------------------------------------
Aunt Grace was Held back at work Today so Liv and Clark had to go Pick up Katelyn and Carlos. After they...Talked." Thanks Liv!" Carlos said jumping in the back." Yeah So Clark is going to watch you guys at home for awhile." She said Driving towards the forest."Why?" They both asked."Because I have to go Buy a Dress for a dance at my school." Katelyn Smirked and Said." Is It AAAANDY?!?" She Snickered." No Katelyn! Shut up! He's a friend and Clarks going to!" " Okay." "Liv when Is the Dance?" Carlos asked."Tomorrow." She Said. Carlos' Eyes Grew big with Glee." Great! Them Does that mean we can Roleplay Later?" " Yeah I'll see if we can do that!" Then they Arrived home. Liv dropped them off And then Went To The Formal Outfit store.when she Arrived she Texted Rose.

Liv: Hey You At the store yet?
Rose: 5 Minutes away I'll Meet you In.
Liv: K

Liv Walked In And Gazed at all the Dresses. She Also Found The Two girls In the Corner fighting over a Light pink Dress. She Walked Around And Eventually Found a Perfect one. A Orange Dress With Sequins covering Her chest. " That would look good on you." A girl Wearing A Black Hoodie Said. She Had Light blue hair with purple tints. " You think so?" Liv asked looking at the girl then back at the dress. "definitely. My Names Crystal." She said holding out her hand. Liv noticed A Sword Wrapped around Crystal's Waist." Oh you noticed it? I Carry it around just in case." Crystal laughed." Well then, My names Liv!" They shook hands then Rose walked Over To Them."Hey Rose!" Crystal said." Hey I see You've Met Liv." "Yeah!" Crystal and Liv said in unison. Rose looked Down at The Dress Liv was holding." That what You're Wearing?" She asked." Yep I Like it and I won't rip it By Trying to Keep my Wings In it." " Good choice. Crystal what Do you think I should put on Considering I barely wear Anything Formal?" "Ask Cadenza. She Knows More about Dresses and Outfits more than Anyone I know." Crystal said Grabbing a Purple and blue dress." I'm going to Get Changed, Tell Me What you think of it!" Then Liv Left to The Changing room. As soon as Liv Closed the Door to the Changing room Carter Walked In with An Annoyed look on his face." Hey." He said Walking up to Rose." Hi Carter. If you're Looking for Liv she's in the changing room trying on a dress." Rose said pointing to The Room In the Back of The store." Yeah Thanks Rose. I'm Just Buying a suit For Myself Then I'm Going to Talk to her." " Okay I'll tell you when she comes out." Then He Left." Why was he looking for Liv? Are they a thing?" Crystal asked." EW! No There cousins." Rose Laughed." Oh sorry! I Didn't know. Although In some places That's allowed." Crystal Replied." I'm Coming out!" Liv Yelled and At The Right moment Because As She Walked Out Gabriel,Kristian and Andy walked In And Saw her.There Jaws Instantly dropped.  There Stood Liv-Cheeks Red,Wings spread and A Embarrassed look On her Face." B-Boys! U-Uh...." Liv Stuttered. " Well Kristian you're lucky! That Beauty Will Be yours all night!" Gabriel Chuckled. "Heh yeah!" Kristian Laughed Walking up to Liv."You look Amazing in that." He said to her." T-Thank you..." Liv said. Then Carter Decided to Show up and ruin the moment." Hey Bro Be careful with her!" He said Getting in Between With Liv and Kristian." Calm Down Bro I won't! I'm Her Date to the Dance though Bro So I'll have to dance with her." Liv Knew where This Was heading so Before she got caught in the Bro-Off She Paid For the Dress,Walked out and and Drove home where A Certain Family member Was waiting there For her to Come back.
---------------------------------------------
Liv Walked Inside And Got Jumped by Carlos." Hey Sis! I made you hot Chocolate with Help of Brother Clark! He's actually really cool! So Are we going to go Roleplay?" He Hit her with a Million Questions." Woah,Never thought someone Could talk that fast! Let Me Finish Homework,Make Dinner and Clean up around here And Then we can Play!" Liv smiled." Oh..Okay then! By the way Katelyn Got Into your Candy Stash But I stopped her Using a Freeze potion that the Ice Witch made!" Carlos said Striking a Pose."Wow such skill Brave knight! I Grant you the power of Healing!" Liv smiled. She loved her family.But Little did she know these would be Some of The only Happy memories she shall Ever Have again...

JEEEZ! THAT CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER TO GO UP! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND I'LL TRY TO GET BACK ON TRACK BUT WITH ME GOING TO FLORIDA FOR VACATION SOON THAT'S GOING TO BE HARD! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! THE GAMER IS GONE! (Been Forever since I've Said that!)