Chapter 1

(Every chapter will have specific  music to listen to 💕)

School is like a drag to me ya know? I hate how you're forced to go to classes and pretend to fit in when really non of us really do. I've always been the outcast. If you even think of listening to anything outside of pop music at this school, you're a complete outcast. 

Or as these people call me, "devil worshiper". Yep. That's my nick name. Very original right? Guess that's what I get for going to a Christian school. This school is shit, and the people here are shit.
I'd rather be at home, than coming here. Coming back to school after winter break is the worst. All the girls talk about is what new things they got for Christmas. Sometimes I wished they asked me, but I know that will never happen.

I snap out of my senses when I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and looked at who had touched me. 

"H-hi, I'm sorry I didn't want to bother you, I uh, I don't know where the math room is. Could you help me?" 

I was shocked by what he looked like. He had shaggy dirty blonde hair, hazel colored eyes, and was at least 6'3. He wore a red and black checkered flannel, and black skinny jeans. He was so cute. I've never seen him around before. I couldn't even form words to say to him. 

"Hello?.." He said again.

"H-hey, I, I'm so sorry I zoned out, what was your question?" I said frantically, this was the first guy to ever speak to me voluntarily.

"Can you help me find my way to the math room?" 

"Yeah of course, I'm heading there to, can you wait one second so I can grab my books?" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I quickly grabbed my books and slammed my locker. I struggled to lift up the books And binders I had in my hands. I pulled them up, and had them against my chest.
"Do you need help carrying any of that?" I looked up at him and shook my head.
"No I'm okay, I'm used to it by now." I laughed nervously.
"No here, I can help you." He smiled and tried to step in to take some of my things from my arms.

 He reached for my binder and brushed his hand up against my chest. I gasped by accident, not expecting his hand to touch me there. He immediately dropped the binder, and papers went everywhere.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry," he dropped to the floor picking up the papers.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that I'm so sorry." He continuously apologized.
I set the rest of my stuff down and started helping him pick up my papers. By now the entire hallway started at us and was snickering. 

"Hey really, it's okay. Don't worry about it." He looks up at me and I smile at him.