Øde Tø Sleep

"Hey, sugar," Patrick said as he got under the covers.
     "Hey, 'Tricky," I yawned.
     "Aww, is my baby girl tired?"
     I nodded. My eyelids felt like led.
    "Then why are you still awake?"
    "Because I was waiting for you to finish working."
    "Honey, I told you to go to sleep without me."
    "I know, but I sleep better when I fall asleep with you," I admitted.
     Patrick chuckled and pulled me into his warm embrace. I buried my head in his chest and shut my eyes. His arms were tight around my waist; his presence was so comforting.
     "Goddamn it, 'Trick, how is it that you have such an effect on me?"
     Patrick chuckled again, and my heart fluttered."I'm not sure how to answer that."
     "You're perfect, that's how."
     "Ah, if anyone's perfect, it's you."
     "Only I'm not and you are."
     "Sugar, you're perfect, and nothing nor no one could ever chamge my mind."
     I kissed him before curling up against his chest again."You're so sweet. I love you."
     "I love you too, baby girl. Sweet dreams."
     "You too, 'Tricky."
     Patrick softly sang Lullabye and rocked me back and forth as best as he could lying down. That and the comforting sound of his steady breathing, his reassuring heartbeat, and knowing that he'd be by my side all night and in the morning put me to sleep.

A/N: Short, sweet, and terribly written by yours truly. Love you guys!!!
PhoenixBenzedrine💙💙💙💤💤💤