Chapter 15 • Where Is She Gone?

ARYAAN POV

It has been a week since Ahana got discharged from the hospital. I'm calling her everyday but she doesn't seem to pick up even once. I have no idea what is going on with her. I need to talk to her.

Just when I was about to leave the house Mom stopped me .
"Where are you going ??"Mom asked me while walking with a spatula in her hand .
"Just to check on Ahana , she hasn't called me since she got back home.. I was just worried "I said
"No need to"she said.
"Why?"I gave her a confused look.
"They are coming here"Mom said turning around and going back to kitchen .
"What?? Okay that means Ahana will also come right??"I asked her..
"Hmmm"she replied .
I went back to my room and waited like a small kid for them to arrive ..

I will see her after 1 week . 1 Whole fucking week ..

******************
"Ding Dong"the bell rang ..
"I'll get it "I said and rushed down to open the door only to see Uncle , Aunty and Shanaya .. Where the hell was Ahana?? Then I realized that I was still standing on the door.
I gave them a smile and they came and settled down ..

Shanaya was facing me and smiling .. I wanted to ask her where was Ahana but everyone was there .. Then Mom called us for the dinner and we went and sat in the dinning table .. Everything was fine till..
"So Aryaan Beta (son) What are your plans for marriage??"Mr. Singhania asked ..
"Actually I'm planning to soon. Just waiting for the girl"I said
"That's good , actually we also came here to talk about it"He said..

For first I became happy because I thought that he was talking about Me and Ahana getting married but soon I was proved wrong..
"What do you think about Shanaya??I know after the marriage breaking thing you both were very close to each other "he said ..
"Yes we were and we still are good friends"I said and Shanaya nodded.
"What if your friendship turns into a relationship ..the serious one"Mr.Singhania said .. I spit the water out of my mouth ..
"What..why"I sluttered. I looked at Shanaya but to my surprise she wasn't shocked .. Did she know about it??
"If you don't mind can I and Shanaya talk for a second"I said getting up . I took her to my room ..
"Shanaya will you please tell me what the hell is going on??"I said in anger and pacing around ..
"What nothing .. Our parents want us to get married that's it"she said as a matter of fact.
"Where the hell is Ahana?? And what about Abhi ?"I asked her.
"Abhi .. We are nothing now and my parents think that you are the one for me and I to think that"Shanaya said and I kept on giving her blank expression ..
"Ahana?? You know na that I love her?"I said.
"I know but she is .. She left us , you ,me and everyone and she is not going to come back ..." She said and I was shocked ..

What had happened to her ?? Was she alright ?? Is she hiding something ?? Doesn't she love me??
"Where is she gone??"I asked her .
"She.."

A/N:-CLIFFHANGER !! YEAH .. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THAT ^_^ ..

#HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

# WHY ARE THEIR PARENTS PLANNING SHANAYA & ARYAAN'S MARRIAGE??

#WHERE IS AHANA??IS SHE ALIVE??

~ GUYSS NOW I HAVE BECOME A LITTLE IRRITATED .. THERE ARE SO MANY VIEWS BUT SO LESS COMMENTS .. :(:(
I HAVE NOW DECIDED THAT UNTIL AND UNLESS I DONT GET AT LEST 20 VOTES AND COMMENTS ON EACH CHAPTER I WONT UPDATE...
BUT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE I NEED ONLY
20 VOTES & 20 COMMENTS

★ FINALLY I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS AND HAMARI SHNADAAR KAHANI AT THE SAME TIME ★

Till THEN
VOTE..
COMMENT..
SHARE..

TVN_VARUN_DVN