chapter 1

Carrie's POV

The outbreak

We heard the piercing sound of the crsashing plane and took cover. I was so confused, I didn't know what to do. I ran to my mother for protection but she pushed me away and told me to find somewhere. I wanted to run to find shelter when the plane crashed right in front of me. My mum pulled me towards herself and held me. I was already crying and asking my mum what was going on but she just told me it was okay and rocked me to tay calmI. We were trapped and the planed seemed to be getting closer and then the light.

The light

I walked towards the light.

"Carrie, come, don't be scared", said a voice from the light.

I walked into the light into a small room. A man, who was my older male version was standing near a smsll window.

"Carrie' Carrie please come back", my mum called from behind the light.

I ran towards the light and called my mum but the man dragged me away from the light gate.

Twelve years after the Outbreak

I walked into the class and greeted the students, who loves me. I asked them for their homework and they rushed to me. This particular girl seemed unseen. She smiled at me and dropped her homework and back to her sit.

Comment and vote pls and I hope d nxt chapter wl be longer and fun.