KUROKO NO VOLLEYBALL

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kuroko no Basket and Haikyuu they are rightfully to Tadatoshi Fujimaki and Haruichi Furudate respectively. I only owned the crazy plot.

------------------------------------------
Enjoy reading!!!
------------------------------------------

It was spring break and Seirin Basketball Club has decided to have a vacation to relax for a little while , little did they know that this vacation will turn out to be something more.

SHOYO HINATA'S POV
I'm off to the train station with Kageyama and Nishinoya-senpai to meet my friend and his team. They decided to have their vacation here and I'm so ecstatic to finally meet the Seirin Team. You see I'm a big fan of them because even though I play volleyball I still watch their games and yeah they sure really are great at their sports.

"Stop grinning like a maniac will you," I was snapped back from my thought with that snarky retort from the oh-so-ever-cold Kageyama.
"I'm happy so don't ruin it Kageyama," I retorted back while making face at him.

We finally arrived at the trein station and there he is. I ran off to where he is and hugged him like I've never seen him for a long time well that's true though.

"Domo," he said as usual with that impassive face of his.
"You never change you know," I said while smiling at him.
"And your still bubbly as ever," he smiled. I looked behind him and saw his team mates then a huge guy with red hair came up to us.
"Yo," he greeted. Wow he really is huge and tall, definitely tall as expected from a basketball player.
"Hinata I want you to meet Kagami Taiga our Ace, and Kagami this is Shoyo Hinata my friend," Kuroko introduced us to each other.
" Woah, you're tall and your an Ace," I can't help the smile forming on my face when I heard he is an Ace. This is great that means he really is good.

KAGAMI'S POV
After introducing me to his friend which has now a weird smile on his face while his eyes are sparkling while looking at me. I leaned to Kuroko and whispered.

"Is he alright?" I asked Kuroko smiled at me.
"It means he likes you because you are an Ace, Hinata has fascination with Aces," Kuroko explained.
"By the way Kuroko meet two of my team mates one of our setters Tobio Kageyama and our libero Yu Nishinoya," he gestured to the two behind him. The black haired guy just 'hmph' and averted his gaze while the spiky haired one waved and smiled at us.
"Domo," Kuroko again greeted the two.
"Yo," I greeted and waved at them.
"Kuroko who are they?" Captain asked coming beside us.
"This is my friend Hinata and two of his teammates," Kuroko answered then one by one our team introduced themselves so with coach.
"Whoa, your the coach?!" the spiky haired clearly shocked at the information, I think his name is Nishinoya yeah that's it.
"Yes, I'm the coach not the manager," Coach said proudly. Nishinoya nodded with agreement.
"Okay so we better get going so that you can have a rest," the shorty one named Hinata chirped and we followed suit.

We arrived at a traditionally looking house yeah dedinitely traditional even the interior screams ancient or old but all in all the house is beautiful. They led us to our rooms and toured us around the house for a little bit while we are waiting for the dinner after the tour which is little bit exhausting because it's wide and huge we finally reached the dining area and had our dinner.

3RD PERSON'S POV
While eating Hinata decided to start a conversation because he is not really fond of the quiet atmosphere.

"Ne Kuroko how's the others doing?" Hinata asked pertaining to the Generation of Miracles which he apparently met when he visited Kuroko for a little while in middle school.
"They're doing fine," Kuroko answered.
"Why didn't they came, I missed their weirdness you know," Hinata pouted remembering how he first met the Generation of Miracles.
"I think they are all busy," Kuroko shrugged.
"Oh yeah I remembered, would you like to meet our other teammates then we'll give you a tour as well," Hinata suggested not hiding his excitement. All of the Seirin team agreed and continued to have some conversation.