dreams and questions

I opened my eyes groaning from my acing head. I'm on the verge of killing this ass hole honesty.

I looked around to see where they put me and I have no idea where I am its not a cage or a cabin but holy fuck is this weird. Where am I?

There were beautiful details to the room everything light and bright but where am I?

I got up to my feet not in the best mood "Pan seriously this better not be a fucking joke" I said walking over to the window.

"Because if it is it really isn't funny" I added my voice drifting after what I could see.

I was in my families kingdom I remember it from Henry's book, I'm in the enchanted forest but why?

This is really fucking weird but whats even worse is upon the woods is green smoke. "The curse" I whispered in disbelief.

Oh God what the fuck did thy drug me with?

Why am I dreaming about this and why does is it all feel so real?

I questioned all the possibilties of why as I made my way for the door and up the hall my father came out of a room with a baby and a toddler in his hands as he held a sword.

Oh God that's me and Emma but why am I dreaming of this? I followed him making sure there was enough distance so he doesn't see me.

As I was making my way down the halls I could hear a woman struggling as she rushed in my direction.

It's my mother oh shit she can't see me I think this is a dream but I'm not taking my chances of being caught.

I looked around and noticed a door quietly opening it and slipping through. It was a guest room and thankfully empty.

I pressed my ear against the door waiting till I finally heard her pass and waited a few seconds before following behind till I came upon the scene.

My mother dropping to her knees next to my father's lifeless body I was shocked I forgot about this part and even though I know he's OK it's still hard to see.

"No, no, no, no please come back to me?" She cried cradling him in her hands before kissing him. It brought a tear to my eye as I tried to compose myself.

And I had to, Regina was making her way down the hall, luckily my mother was more conserved about my father to notice me slip in quietly and hide behind the door as it was swung open.

My mother cried again "please come back to me" as Regina made her way in "oh don't worry dear in a minute you won't remember him let alone the fact that you even loved him" she said smiling proud and dark.

"Why did you do this?" Asked my mother "because this is my happy ending" Regina snarled as her henchmen came in.

"The children?" She asked but they were silent.

"Tell me where are the guardian and the saviour?" She asked well demanded to know. "Gone" one of them bravely replied.

"They got away" my mother said smiling "your going to loose" she added as Regina's smile slowly faded till the roof began crumbling and her smile returned at the sight..

It crumbled as the curse of green smoke spread though and all there was now were green to the point I couldn't see anything.
*****

I woke up hoping I was actually awake this time I knew were I was but I was still confused 'the guardian and the saviour' what did Regina mean by that? What if there was a reason I dreamt it? It was to real to be nothing.

I snapped myself from the questions that began flooding my head and looked around I'm in a cabin but its not mine it's pan's of course I'd be placed in his fucking cabin but wheres henry?

Putting my guardian questions aside I was now more concerned of getting out and finding Henry.

I was alone in his cabin but why?

Maybe they thought you'd be out cold longer that you were? I thought well it works for me so I got up and attempted to grab my shoes on the floor but I was restraint.

Of course fucking magic boy here has a back up plan and know I need to find one myself.

I should have known he's smarter than this.

I inspected the restraint realising this will be easy considering I was hand cuffed to the bar and as a teenager I was the one who taught Emma how to get out of them.

I grabbed a hair pin from my hair fixing it to right way the started fiddling with the lock till I finally heard the click and got free.

I grabbed my shoes slipping them on quickly before heading to the door opening it without thinking considering pan was standing infront of me.

Of course he would be. Why can't I be dreaming? Well if I am it ain't a dream its more like a nightmare after everything.

"Going somewhere love?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. Just great.