Runin with Bella

Bella POV
I was in New York for Fashion Week I heard that Jake and Gigi are in town too for fashion week I also heard that they are not only here because Gigi is participating in Fashion Week but Jake is here to record some new music to support Gigi, and he is also in town for a concert this weekend at Madison Square Garden. I was leaving my apartment when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry I didn't watch where I was going" I know that voice I got up off the ground, brush myself off, and I saw Jake I was lost in his eyes.

Jake POV
I was walking down the street because I was on my way to see a friend of mine who lives in Trump Tower here in Manhattan when I passed a familiar building it was Bella's apartment i have visited her here countless times her apartment was on the top floor. I was looking at her apartment window on the top floor when I heard somebody fall.
*Bella falls*
I looked down and I realized I ran into Bella by accident I tried to say hi to her but she didn't notice me and she looking down at the ground I miss her so much I wish we were still together but were not and wish I never cheated on her but I did and I can't change that. I missed seeing her I'm glad I saw her since she didn't notice that it me I just said "I'm sorry it's my fault I didn't watch out where I was going I'm so sorry" then I knew she would recognize my voice I helped her up, she brushed herself off, and when she looked up she saw that it was me and she got lost in my eyes because my eyes are memorizing to her and at the same time I got lost in her eyes as well I don't what it is about her eyes but they can make anybody get lost in them because there beautiful. I missed kissing her so much she was a REALLY good kisser she looks so beautiful she has always been beautiful.
I have always loved and I always will I still love her A LOT then I got her back to reality when I said...
"Bella are you okay" she said "I'm fine how are you?"I'm good what about you?" "Same" she told me... "look I want to talk to you about something" I said "okay do you want to go get lunch with me?" "I would love that" "let's go then".

Together Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें