Chapter 18

Cory P.O.V.

"Ight this should be ok." I thought to myself as I looked at the scene.

"Now I need Nycole.." I mumbled to myself pulling out my phone.

Scrolling through the contacts clicking on Nycole name I pressed call and it rang 3 times before going to voicemail.

I sigh and try again but I got the same results...

No answer.

"One more time." I say to myself before calling again and....

No answer.

I sign and call one person I know for sure she'll answer to.

It rang two times before I heard the voice come thru.

"Yeah? Hello? I need a favor..bring nycole to me?"

Nycole P.O.V.

I groaned as my phone rung again.

I snatched the phone from the night stand on my side of the bed.

"Hello?" I said rudely.

"Um well hello to you too rudeness." Heather chuckled on the other end and I sigh.

"Sorry Heather its just that Cory's been calling non stop and he knows I don't wanna talk to him." I say getting up to put my bowl in the sink that contained Chicken flavored Ramen Noodles.

She chuckled, "Its good girl but come somewhere with me?" She ask and I yawn.

"Depends..where to?" I say as I walk pass Damien and his friend Paris.

She started to come over like a week ago and I met her and she's a really nice pretty girl that I approve of so she's been here and they be chilling.

Walking pass I mushed his head and smacked his teeth.

"Girl its a surprise its gone be relaxing." She say and I shrug like she can see me.

"Ok give me a good 1hr so I can get in the shower you know its hard when your by yourself." I said mumbling the last part.

"It wouldn't be if you just took him back." She said and I smacked my teeth.

"Whatever bye let me get ready." I say.

"Ok Nycole 1hr tops!" She shouts before hanging up I shake my head and throw my phone on the pillow.

"Going somewhere?" Nana asks coming into my old room.

"Yea its gone be me and Heather a relaxing day." I say and she nods.
"It's kind of chilly its just a little breeze so dress occasionally." She said with a smile before walking to her room.

I look in my closet and pick my outfit which consist of Some black leggings, a long sleeve cream colored loose cardigan, with a black spaghetti strap tank top underneath and my white converse.

I went and took a shower for about 30 min washing up and washing my hair.

Getting out I lotion my body up and throw on my underwear and bra and putting on my outfit.

Feeling good about myself I run my hands through my curly hair and decide to leave it in its curly state but add a little moose and some conditioner.

"Ok this looks good." I say looking at myself once more I rub my belly and walk to Nana room to spend time with her until Heather comes.

30 minutes later Heather came walking into Nana's room along with Heather.

"Hey Hey Now." She said smiling and plopping on the bed with Heather.