1.1

EPISODE I: GONE FOREVER
SCENE I: TEARS NEVER FADE

A N G E L
What!!?" My voice screeches through the air. I stand up faster than you can take a breath. "You can't do this! Why am I being Gone?! What am I different from?!" I take heavy short breaths, trying to calm my temper. The headmistress points at me. "That is exactly why we are making you Gone. You are different. You do not belong here. Go to B Village or C Village, just get out of A Village before a month passes, or else you will be taken out by force.

My heart breaks at the sound of that. My whole family is gone. I have no one to go to after school and now they are kicking me out of the only home I have left. The worst part is that B Village would take over a month to cross to by walking. "But," the headmistress continues, "we are nice enough to give you a chance at coming back. If you are able to cross into the last world, we shall welcome you with open arms, until then, you have one month."

"You may return to your classes, students." She nods them off and they walk back in an orderly fashion. I stay in the gym, trying to comprehend what has just happened. The headmistress walks over to me and sighs, "Angel, you must be out of school in two days of you will be executed." She states emotionless. Woah, executed. That's worse than being kicked out of the village.

I nod my head and before I can stop myself, I give her a punch right in the gut. She falls back to the floor and clutches her stomach, her face contorted with pain. Then, all of a sudden a soft beep goes off, and she robotically stands up straight and gives me an envelope. "Here is you Rep Counter. Now, you have until tomorrow to leave the school." Then, with a blank look in her eyes, she marches straight out of the room.

I tear open the envelope and there is a charm bracelet with a small screen on the front. Unfortunately there are no charms on it yet, but on the small screen, letters spell out Touch to continue. Curious, I slip the bracelet onto my wrist and it automatically sizes itself so that it won't fall over. I lightly touch the screen and a hologram shows with a dark haired woman in a suit.

Welcome to your new aRep. Before you start gaining rep, you must follow these rules. Before we show you these instructions,, please watch this short video of how an aRep works. A video starts playing showing how when you first get a rep, a square charm appears. As you get more rep, the charm molds itself into a shape. Once you get 1 full rep, a figure appears and with that figure you can travel into secret entrances. Once you get 100 full rep, you obtain another bracelet, except that it is gold. Then the cycle starts all over again, until you die.

I groan and stand up from my chair. I walk towards my classroom, except one single thought stops me. What if? What if I just run off right now? Well, that was a weird thought. You're not allowed to think about What if? because there was only It is. The effects of the government must be rubbing off since I am now Gone. Squeeee!

A weird sound erupts from my mouth. It sounds half-like a laugh, but less and sounds like a snort, but prettier. Kinda like... a miggle? No. That doesn't sound like it. What about... giggle? Yeah. I like the sound of that.

Anyway, I 'giggled' and then- OH! I just love the sound of it!! Giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle! Okay. I'm done with my girly fit. I take two looks around the hall, and run toward my locker, while my boots squeak against the tile. I barely stop myself before I slam right into a wall.

Taking two steps back, I take a deep breath and unlock my locker. Squeezed between two notebooks, my bag lays there. I snatch it and head toward the library. You might be thinking, 'Um... Angel? The exit is not through the library. Like... Bruh?' Yeah yeah. I know. I left something very important there.

Quickly, I throw open the door. A huge wave of cold air hits me. Shivering, I head toward a small, barely noticeable, door in the back. I open it slowly, and to my relief, a pile of books lay in the corner untouched. I pack them all in my bag, except for a small (really thick) book. I carry it out the door and place it on the nearest desk.

I open it to see memories that I can't remember. Parents smiling, friends laughing, and most importantly, me. In one picture, I lay under a tree, laughing my four-year old head off. In another, lighting shines in the distance, while I stand there in a black lace dress, staring down at a box, my twelve-year old face dotted with tears. Suddenly, a drop of water appears on the plastic framing. Another and another. Then, I feel something wet drip down my cheek.

I lift my hand to my eyes, only to find tears escaping my eyes, each one faster than the one before. A whimper comes out of my mouth and I bury my face in my arms as tears slip onto my hair. The bell rings, signaling the end of school. I stay there, crying my heart out. The sound of footsteps echoes outside my door. Laughter fills the halls. A few minute later, the only sound is that of my crying.

Silent footsteps appear behind me and I lift my head and wipe off the tears. "Who's there?" Silence. I turn around to find a boy with ink black hair and piercing blue eyes. "Benji? What are you doing here?" He lifts his head and walks over to me. A faint blush appears on his cheeks, and suddenly my cheeks flare up.

"I- uh! Well... I need to tell you something before you leave forever..." He stutters off. "And that is...?" I continue for him. "I-I like you."