Day 22...

Started Writing: 15th January 2016
Published on: 19th January 2016

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

7th October... Wednesday (2015)

Your POV

After cleaning up, I brushed my teeth in front of the mirror.
Spitting that disgusting minty foaming thingy into the sink like everyone does, I saw the mirror but my mouth was gushing out blood.

This is fake. Don't worry Y/N.

I assured myself while I rinsed my mouth thoroughly.
Looking back up, I saw that my eyes went blood red and some black baby like hands started to crawl out of my mouth.
Slashing my face with water, I quickly dapped it dry before changing into a black tee which was for my size. Not those really baggy ones that I'd normally wear, but with a knee length pants along with a hoodie jacket which was dark blue.

Coming out, I heard my window being knocked and being like every other human being, I wanted to know what it was. It could be anything in fact. ANYTHING!
Slightly pushing my curtain aside, I shriek and fell back at the horrific sight.
It was a random girl which had her eye balls gorged out- okay, so... It was very similar to Maze Runner 2's 'zombie's. Just that, this girl had blood dripping from everywhere.

Running out of the room, I went down to the practice room since it seemed like the safest place.
Locking the door, I stared at it for a while, not sure why. Maybe because I was trying to catch my breath.
"Y/N? What are you doing here at this time?" I looked back to see Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook.
I was told that they would often practice for a long time, so feeling relieved, I was about to say something but it didn't feel right.

Their eyes seemed empty like glass, their bodies stood still like stone, not breathing at all.
"Well..." Jimin said eerily, "We only have 10 more days."
The three started to walk towards me, at a humanly pace but how they walked wasn't humanly at all. Just so still, almost like they were floating off the ground beneath them.

It isn't real!

My mind screamed as I dashed out of the practice room to the garden. Hoping that it wouldn't be as scary as my very own room and practice hall. Perhaps I was wrong about that.
"Kuro-ssi~" I heard V sang eerily.
Opening the door, I saw all the beautiful life forms had vanished away drastically. Leaves fell, obviously only one way to say this; dead.

Looking up at the huge tree, I saw bodies hanging lifelessly from the branches. Just looking down at me mockingly, their smiles stayed in place, eyes widened with emptiness shone in them.
Gasping, I suddenly found myself on the ground, looking up towards the blood red sky.
"Let's play family~" I heard Riss's younger voice sang while she looked at me. Spitting blood on me by each time she breathed.

I couldn't move, my body was pinned to the ground. Her blood slowly stopped dripping on me, just as my vision started going red.
"WHY CAN'T YOU BE MINE?!" Out of nowhere, a piercing voice echoed throughout the place. Teeth shattering sounds echoed like those animatronics in Five Nights At Freddy's. My best description of them right now while I eyed everything in fear.

Everything around me made me speechless. The blood, my body being pinned to the ground, the visuality of everything, the sounds... Were they really hallucinations? Or were they real in another dimension?